As a str8 male you can't be buddies with a ****. Here's why

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You gotta remember that they are still male at the biological level, and all nikkas know how other nikkas are.

As a man you can't have yourself in a position where another man might be gettin slick with ya!!!!

When I was in the Army we had this new nikka assigned to the unit, and he showed promise as a grimy nikka. Ya know us vets were standing back watching son to determine if he fit in. nikka was from N.O. And not too many green nikkas come outta there.

So the nikka was knockin off the mandatory bustdowns everybody done ran thru and he was KIMing not wifing them up and all this was good. He had one stumbling block tho.

He was hanging with this small click composed of dikes and faggs! We couldn't understand it either and would ask him what he doing. He always said they was cool and he didn't think the dudes were gay.

Well one weekend something happened. He fell asleep drunk in the punks room and the next day he was completely different. We kept asking him what's wrong but he wouldn't say...he'd just shake his head and look like he was bout to cry. Even the birds were asking what was wrong with him.

The next week that nikka started being in church everyday, didn't drink no more or nothing!

Before the gay nikka left the post he told us what happened that night. He told us he got ol boy shytfaced and convinced him to dikk em down! Said ol boy was passed out and he slobbed him down and well....

So nikkas...same way we game on females, gay nikkas can be doing this with you. Not saying you should hate them or be violent, but you can't be all buddied up with a dookie chaser!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the obsession some of you have with gay men and gay culture.

From my personal observations those who scream the loudest are also the most likely to have feelings for the same sex (ex. Eddie LongSTROKE). :usure:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the obsession some of you have with gay men and gay culture.

From my personal observations those who scream the loudest are also the most likely to have feelings for the same sex (ex. Eddie LongSTROKE). :usure:

you say this but more often than not, first thing a black woman calls someone she doesn't agree with is gay / fakkit

ever see the first atl mall cop video?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DrzCVAJtDw[/ame]

check around the 2:55 time period. what are her brood of future criminals calling the man? when they grow up hyper masculine and homophobic, remember where it starts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say this but more often than not, first thing a black woman calls someone she doesn't agree with is gay / fakkit

ever see the first atl mall cop video?

check around the 2:55 time period. what are her brood of future criminals calling the man? when they grow up hyper masculine and homophobic, remember where it starts.

I don't have jackshyt to do with that chick and the mall cop.

I live in Atlanta. I see gay black men everyday of the week. People need to get used to them because they aren't going anywhere.

Folks who are truly comfortable with themselves and their sexuality don't sit around worrying about slurs from random ignorant people. They don't sit around worrying about being friends with homosexuals.

I'm married and straight. If I meet some cool people who happen to be gay I'm not going to forsake them out of fear of strangers questioning my sexuality. Again, in my opinion and from my personal observations, that's the behavior of people who have feelings for members of the same sex.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didn't say you're personally bigoted towards gays, and i agree with you. just trying to give you a clue of where it stems from :whistle:

I hear you, but I don't personally believe that's where it stems...not amongst this current generation.

I think there are a helluva lot more homosexuals and bisexuals amongst black folks than people care to admit. Rather than own up to those feelings people go out of there way to bash the folks they wish they had the courage to be (i.e., openly gay or bisexual people).

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
drunken words and actions are sober thoughts. Liq just helps brings it out of you, and removes the filters and censors. Aint no alcohol, or drugs for that matter, in the world gunna get you to lay down with another man, unless that sht was already in ya brain from top. He was a downlow, straight up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but I don't personally believe that's where it stems...not amongst this current generation.

I think there are a helluva lot more homosexuals and bisexuals amongst black folks than people care to admit. Rather than own up to those feelings people go out of there way to bash the folks they wish they had the courage to be (i.e., openly gay or bisexual people).

so you believe it's mainly a self hatred issue? :leon: