As a planet we need to declare war on Wasps

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I dont understand how they survived all the pesticides but the bees dying off :why:

Because they are litarally strong as AF compared to other insects.

Wasps and Praying Mantis' are like super insects. They can take a lot of damage

I had what ended up being a giant wasp nest inside one of my outside outlet hubs. They nested inside the cover of the outlet. It was at least 30 of them and it took me bombing the shyt out of them with wasp spray and repellent over 2 days to take them hoes out.

It was a paper wasp which supposedly one of the weaker and more docile types but damn they hard to kill.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Because they are litarally strong as AF compared to other insects.

Wasps and Praying Mantis' are like super insects. They can take a lot of damage

I had what ended up being a giant wasp nest inside one of my outside outlet hubs. They nested inside the cover of the outlet. It was at least 30 of them and it took me bombing the shyt out of them with wasp spray and repellent over 2 days to take them hoes out.

It was a paper wasp which supposedly one of the weaker and more docile types but damn they hard to kill.
You should have put a peppermint plant next to your outlet breh :wow:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
For fukk sakes.
I can’t use any of my balconies already due to these bytches. :beli:
Was tryna start the day with my tea and breakfast and they tryna bang. Killed a few and was like fukk this.
Useless harassing fukking dipshyt fukking creatures

I find that nest at night ima dip it in Bleach with some caught in a jar so they can watch either put them in the microwave afterwards or left alone till they choke out :pacspit:
stinger-national-honey-bee-day.gif

Wasp gang ready for you.
:russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For fukk sakes.
Was tryna start the day with my tea and breakfast and they tryna bang. Killed a few and was like fukk this.

I find that nest at night ima dip it in Bleach with some caught in a jar so they can watch either put them in the microwave afterwards or left alone till they choke out :pacspit:
Have you ever asked yourself if the planet declared war on humans?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
For fukk sakes.

Japanese hornet, very aggressive and super demonic.

Asian giant hornets are able to spray venom into a person's eyes under certain circumstances