As a planet we need to declare war on Wasps

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I've stung multiple times for no reason while riding my bike. Now those things are kill on site.
Never got stung yet :wow:
The amount of times I was wildin out while playing basketball dealing with them one summer was crazy :dead:
Had my teammates looking at me like :gucci:
But I adjusted just running around and making jumpers and retreating whaling my hands and arms :pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Every fukking summer I have to get the pest company out here to deal with ground hornets or whatever— they aren’t just bees. Bytches nest in the ground in my front lawn. Literally have to time it and treat the area within days before they literally start swarming everywhere :hhh::beli::sadcam:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Mosquitoes ain’t nearly as bad as wasps

Shiiiiiiiit:

Not talking about bite/sting pain, I’m talking about deaths!

I was about to cosign the mosquito jihad.

Not cause of anything outside of personal annoyance. Wasps are more of a threat but I have had 3833 times more skirmishes with mosquitos than wasps. Maybe two actual attacks from wasps in almost 5 decades.

But damn. Mosquitos are the deadliest opp of humanity of all time, damn near. Forgive me Black Jesus I forget the plight of the global South sometimes.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Got stung by two wasps in the same year just minding my business

They go out of they way to be evil and find people to attack all wasps need to be exterminated

Bees are cool. If u have a garden u can make lunch, sit outside and the bees won't bother u at all. They might bump in to you accidently thinking u a flower but they are actually very peaceful and can remember faces. They can get used to you and when they pollinate a flower they are actually eating the flower, the pollen sticks to their legs I believe. It's cool to watch up close, they won't sting u

Wasps on the other hand remember faces as well and take joy in scaring little kids and stinging adults for no reason. I got stung in the neck walking through an open field. Then I got stung on the leg when I was just sitting in my lawn chair.

Kill of them sadistic b*stards and let the bees rule in peace

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
wasps-are-jerks2.png
:dead:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Every fukking summer I have to get the pest company out here to deal with ground hornets or whatever— they aren’t just bees. Bytches nest in the ground in my front lawn. Literally have to time it and treat the area within days before they literally start swarming everywhere :hhh::beli::sadcam:
I always wanted to try this, but I don't have yellow jackets just brown wasps.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
For fukk sakes.
I can’t use any of my balconies already due to these bytches. :beli:
Was tryna start the day with my tea and breakfast and they tryna bang. Killed a few and was like fukk this.
Useless harassing fukking dipshyt fukking creatures

I find that nest at night ima dip it in Bleach with some caught in a jar so they can watch either put them in the microwave afterwards or left alone till they choke out :pacspit:
clear em.. knock whatever nest etc.. down...

get a pot and plant some mint, rosemary, thyme....geraniums