As a Nintenbreh, in 2023 it is time for a new console

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I just bought my son Ass Creed Enzo Collection for his birthday (Xmas Eve baby) and I thought to myself, this shyt should be silky smooth because it's a 12-year-old game :ehh: . Dead fukking wrong, I was.

• Dips in the 20s
  • Cutscenes slower than wombat turds
  • Lack of fluid controls
Even my son was like "Daddy why they're moving so slow in the cutscene compared to the games on your Deck?:dahell:". This is absurd. Like, I know the Switch is showing its age, but holy shyt it's SHOWING ITS AGE!

Its about time for Nintendo to just drop the new Zelda game and focus on a Nintendo Blink or some gimmick nonsense console that will have the trap bouncing again, because whooooo boy
x4vacb0ynh221.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, it is time. I can't see how someone will still be content with this outdated tech in 2024 even though it's portable. Games like Bayonetta 3 and Pokemon Violet/Scarlett are literally impacted by the hardware. I hope they announce something in 2023 or even release it if possible. Games running like shyt at abysmal resolutions isn't something to ignore because "tHe gAEMplAy" is what you supposedly only care about.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I get it, but I'mma keep it real.

I'll need that Metroid Prime 4 to drop on this Switch, fukk spending money on a new console. I bought mine for this game and besides the new Zelda, idgaf about anything else. :pachaha:

Well the rumor is there will be an announcement towards the end of 2023
We all know what's up with these rumors breh.
IllinformedDisastrousGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My switch doesn’t connect online so I’ve been contemplating buying a new one. However, I balk at getting a new one considering how ugly games look. I would only really be buying it for the new Zelda, but even then I wonder how long could I wait until that shyt is emulated and running much better on PC.

Nintendo don’t give af though, that console is still selling in dwarves.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:russ: End of 2033? Nintendo is milking that hardware for all it’s worth
shyt you would too they are making a killing with this device
shyt better not be a revamped Switch with the fix to "joystick drift" :francis:
This is the new Nintendo breh don't expect nothing crazy different.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I played one game on switch this year, Triangle Strategy and it still looked like ass on my tv, blurry as hell