As a man why you wearing shorts above the knee?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
1) I'm tall
2) My legs sexy as fukk

For the record, my shorts hit me at the knee maybe a bit higher. I don't fukk with those shorts that show thigh though. Feels awkward.
Better tell em Chile

polo n hilfiger chino shorts with the flip flops ..

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Show your legs to other men brehs :dead:

Y'all sound like the cacs from the 1800's talking about

"nobody fkn with my calf's the hoes won't know what to do :mjlol:"

Care what woman say, follow trends brehs

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I've always had good legs, but with working out properly the last year and a half my legs are crazy.

I'll be wearing my shorts above the knee and doing it with style

:win:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is how we pulling up to pool parties

14969240-0-image-a-2_1560928901051.jpg

:troll:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
cargos are the only shorts I wear that come below the knee and should be worn that way, And theyre comfortable as fukk . I got tree trunk legs so when I do bring em out, Its noticable because my girl start thristing and shyt

problem is, alot of these above the knee shorts dont leave much room for a nikka's nuts to breath, So finding a good pair is hard to become by, so cargos it is

Any other type of pants...fitted , w some slack in the groin area

all in all its possible for a nikka to look masculine in above knee shorts...but alot of nikkas is struggling to live their truth and their minds automatically default to gay shyt, put project the blame onto the nikkas making them feel certain urges. Quite sure the person who made that tweet is a DL pillow biter

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cargos are the only shorts I wear that come below the knee and should be worn that way, And theyre comfortable as fukk . I got tree trunk legs so when I do bring em out, Its noticable because my girl start thristing and shyt

problem is, alot of these above the knee shorts dont leave much room for a nikka's nuts to breath, So finding a good pair is hard to become by, so cargos it is

Any other type of pants...fitted , w some slack in the groin area

all in all its possible for a nikka to look masculine in above knee shorts...but alot of nikkas is struggling to live their truth and their minds automatically default to gay shyt, put project the blame onto the nikkas making them feel certain urges. Quite sure the person who made that tweet is a DL pillow biter

this is a fair point, also getting them caught/pinched when trying to sit or get up