As a man why you wearing shorts above the knee?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What your fathers and grandfathers wore....:russ:

db8cc89dc724f08d735314e788974a73.jpg

I need someone to drop a link to these shoes

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:gucci: At y’all assuming mothafukkas rocking shorts below they knees for reasons of being insecure from having skinny legs, as opposed to nikkas simply thinking they look like a fakkit rocking shorts that stop before they hit the knee. Out of all the things to be insecure about smh. That said, most my shorts stop at the knee or slightly below. Except for my Mitchell and Ness Swingman shorts. And I’m a skinny nikka. Ain’t nobody scared to show they goddamn legs smh

Daps
I’m wearing shorts that are a black bandana printed all over. They are baggy as fukk and way below the knee probably 3 inches from my ankle. I’m wearing Nike Cortez with them. And a baggy raider jersey one size too big and a white sox authentic black and white hat. I’m working from home but I’m going out for the game tonight and will be rocking this. I’m not wearing those shorts way above my knee, Y’all look funny in those shorts. Some of y’all trying to dress like it’s 1978 out here wearing them short shorts. If it became popular some of you dudes would be wearing t shirts that are cropped if it was designer. Showing your stomach out and probably get your belly button pierced and call it drip if some rapper did it. Once white people and rappers start wearing something everyone hops on the trends.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I got stopped by a random woman when I was wearing shorts above the knee, they weren't even that short they just showed the whole calf muscle. shyt was awkward

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always got compliments....toned and muscular legs/thighs is cheat code

For those trying to accomplish it....you don't even have to lift heavy
HiiT 30-60 second walk/2-3 minute sprint (for a few sets)