As a kid what was the first terrible movie you ever seen?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Either MIB 2 or Attack of the Clones. I think i got them both from christmas on dvd, so whichever i watched first.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm sure there's movies I could watch now and think are trash but you couldn't tell me MK Annihilation wasn't dope as a kid

Now this was the first movie I remember watching as a kid and say then that it was trash
Poster_Filem_Bubble_Boy.jpg

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

I despise this movie with a passion.

at least we got a classic SNES and Sega CD game out of it

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He-Man, Super Mario bros, Turtles 3, Surf Ninjas, Batman and Robin, Street Fighter as an adult you realized they were bad but I kind of enjoyed them even as a child...although maybe I was dissapointed in Mario cuz it was nothing like the game

I don't think I was a kid but to this day I feel like House of the Dead is the worst movie ever

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
It was definitely Tyler Perry's Meet The Browns. It used every single cliche, drug addiction, drug dealer, ambitious kid getting shot, come back story, single mom, Rick Fox with the cape on, happily ever after story that ends with marriage.
Me and my fam talked through the whole thing and predicted the next scene before it happened shaking our heads and laughing when the shyt actually played out.
:dead:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Movie wasn't terrible but my drunk ass dad took me at the age of 9 to see The Players Club in theaters :russ::russ::russ: