As a kid what was the first terrible movie you ever seen?

Daps
I think first one i was :hhh: at was Lady Bugs, that soccer movie with that kid that killed himself

I was an adult when LadyBugs came out and tried to watch it on VCE only because I liked some of Dangerfield's older movies and it had Jackee in it.
I don't remember ever staying through the whole thing but I somehow remember a scene when one of the parents of a player bends over for something and we are given a great shot of her ass.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I could name dozens that I bought or rented back in the day, but the first one that I saw in theater was Snow Day. I'm actually surprised that I made it that long in life before I saw a shytty movie in the theater. I even found enjoyment in films like Casper, Dennis The Menace, and Beethoven 1 and 2.

EDIT - Nevermind. It was TMNT 3.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I was an adult when LadyBugs came out and tried to watch it on VCE only because I liked some of Dangerfield's older movies and it had Jackee in it.
I don't remember ever staying through the whole thing but I somehow remember a scene when one of the parents of a player bends over for something and we are given a great shot of her ass.
Yup me and my cuz used to always go to the movies on black friday, and she chose this (cause she was just getting into soccer heavy) and half way through I was :patrice: like wtf am I watching right now? And i love Rodney D’s movies...

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
255pgdv.jpg
This 100% first time king koopa and them goombas show up :camby:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Batman & Robin, Mortal Kombat Annihilation and Super Mario Bros.

Can't remember which was first, but all in close proximity :pachaha: