As a black person, do you trust white people in general?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I see masta ace all the time....

Didnt know a c00n-sambo like you would have known that song.

But where in the bible does the threadstarter get his questions answered, mr. church-monkey?

:pacspit:

i used to listen to rap :shaq: not anymore,

not a c00n just because i don't hate white people doesn't make me one

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant trust a cac or stand 'em but its ironic because i got a amazon.com store and cacs is my biggest customers. (i luv them crakkas!!) it feel good to a field nygga when i check my chase banking account and see amazon done deposited a $6733 & $7189 check into my account in the same month for some shyt that dont cost hardly nothing to make. i still got po' nygga tendencies though, so i just been buying shyt like a muthafukka these past few months. ima get around to figuring out how to save more than i spend eventually.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Trust.......nah, they gotta prove it first.

I try to take it as a case-by-case, but my heart tells me all the time "They have yet to show, as a people, empathy towards anyone of color, don't trust them"

Every time I think about ANY white person I know or ever met, the feeling remains the same, that there's some sort of different frequency they live on, it's hard to explain cause it's just a feeling but it's strong.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This is an honest question.

Having grown up around white people, naturally I would trust them. But then as I grow older I've come to learn that one shouldn't simply hand out trust that easily. When white people who I once thought were understanding and cool start spewing ignorant, racist shyt to me it leaves me lookin like:

:scusthov: Why did I befriend this person?

If not for my experiences, I probably would have kept going on to end up marrying a white woman whose parents would probably hate my black ass. :upsetfavre: At least because of this I know that these white girls ain't all they're cracked up to be and can give my sistahs a chance. Besides, who was I foolin? The only white girls I would ever give a chance are the ones with features black women naturally have. Chasing after a white girl with a perfect complexion, a big ass and nicely shaped breasts? :heh:

But still... The pains of growing up.. :to:

Yeah it sucks when you have to grow up around people that culturally are very different but don't let that taint your view of the world.

White people have a history of doing foul shyt but I try and give everyone a fair chance.

Are you having girl issues? Trust me white, black, latin, or asian they're all on some bullshyt.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Trust.......nah, they gotta prove it first.

I try to take it as a case-by-case, but my heart tells me all the time "They have yet to show, as a people, empathy towards anyone of color, don't trust them"

Every time I think about ANY white person I know or ever met, the feeling remains the same, that there's some sort of different frequency they live on, it's hard to explain cause it's just a feeling but it's strong.

Residual tribal instinct.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not as a whole but some individuals sure. :ehh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Ask Native Americans about trusting whites.:usure:

Squanto and em saved their lives that one winter and Cacy McCacster and his cactastic crew snatched their lands up quick.

How many treaties did them muthfukkas renig on?:comeon: