As a black person, do you trust white people in general?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I think your just a insecure beta male who is paranoid. Theres grimey people of all everywhere.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I think your just a insecure beta male who is paranoid. Theres grimey people of all everywhere.

You have no credibility on this forum anymore. Who are you even talking to breh? Certainly not me, I hope. :aicmon:

It's grimey ass people of all colors.

Dumb thread. How can you generalize a person based off the color of there skin. I'm glad my mom and my family taught me better than that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have not generalized anyone in this thread.

There's a difference between me saying: most white people are not trustworthy (which I did not say)

.. and me saying: I do not trust most white people I know (which is what I AM saying)

They might seem like the same thing with a cursory glance, but you need to be careful and notice that they're not.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
No one deserves full trust because we are all human, but after all the stuff they've (whites) been doing for the past 5 centuries to this very day against non-whites (especially black people) how could you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"you can go ahead and worry about them crackas fine, but that nikka with the nine skin as black as mine"