As a black person, do you trust white people in general?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This is an honest question.

Having grown up around white people, naturally I would trust them. But then as I grow older I've come to learn that one shouldn't simply hand out trust that easily. When white people who I once thought were understanding and cool start spewing ignorant, racist shyt to me it leaves me lookin like:

:scusthov: Why did I befriend this person?

If not for my experiences, I probably would have kept going on to end up marrying a white woman whose parents would probably hate my black ass. :upsetfavre: At least because of this I know that these white girls ain't all they're cracked up to be and can give my sistahs a chance. Besides, who was I foolin? The only white girls I would ever give a chance are the ones with features black women naturally have. Chasing after a white girl with a perfect complexion, a big ass and nicely shaped breasts? :heh:

But still... The pains of growing up.. :to:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i mean my momma always told me not to trust white people with anything, but I can't say that I walk around and see a white person and automatically think "don't trust that guy". i usually judge them off how they act :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
As a black person, do you automatically trust black people? Do you feel black people have your best interest at heart....just beacuse the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN? Let me say that again, b/c the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN?

If not, then why is ur distrust of every white person any different?

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Its almost as if the amount of pigment in a person's skin is a poor way to judge someone... :ninja1:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
As a black person, do you automatically trust black people? Do you feel black people have your best interest at heart....just beacuse the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN? Let me say that again, b/c the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN?

If not, then why is ur distrust of every white person any different?

:huhldup:

I don't automatically trust anyone for any reason. I'm just saying I'm more likely to trust a black person I know than I am a white person I know :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust anyone, Stone Cold taught me that.

fukk the world. fukk life. fukk pain.

its all an allusion.

nothing means anything.