As 3cepts scream BAN HIM: Is Sony lying again? (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:what: This is a whole lot of nothing which has very little to do with what I posted.

Yes after two years, why drag it on further when you could just eat the fine and keep it moving? MANY corporations do this. This is nothing new. The appeal process is basically a new case based on the old verdict and that's already one hump to jump on top of all new legal fees and whatnot.

Sony saying "oh we can't continue or we will jeopardize user data" is all fluff. They just need an excuse to bail them out.

So with me saying "yes Sony is lying about part B" you still try to find a way to spin it as promotional fanboy acceptance just goes to show you're not trying to make a point for the other side, rather you're just backing yourself up and pointing fingers with no argument or reason.

Was a nice try though, until you actually glossed over that my post more or less agreed with you. :youngsabo:
I'm wrong, but now your saying you agree with me? Then I couldn't be wrong. And no, you wasn't agreeing with me, your just a sore loser who knows when he lost. Its cool, I don't hate you sir Rice n Beans. I'm just letting the truth be known, because this lying makes me have little faith anything will be done about it. If this was the government or some shyt like that, you'd be like :ohhh: Deez nikkaz lying to us yo. But since its a videogame maker you wanna play shortbus :tu:
I can assure you I read most of that stuff when it came out. A few of the articles I haven't seen before tho, and it was very informative. So I shared that knowledge. I am mad, at sony for not caring. You should be too :facepalm:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm wrong, but now your saying you agree with me? Then I couldn't be wrong. And no, you wasn't agreeing with me, your just a sore loser who knows when he lost.

Never said you were wrong in any post in this thread. I said it was a non-story. Sony is/was lying. My post pretty much agreed with what you said yet (aside from the inflated important) you STILL tried to frame my post into pro-Sony nonsense. :snoop:

You spiraled out of control even when the post is in line with your pov. You outta remove those hater shades before you start reading posts. :umad:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
No really, Tru Story. There is a story today about how Sony has dropped its appeal to pay a fine for what happened during the PSN outage.
Now sony was sued by countries all over the world because 77million account information was stolen.

Well, they didn't get fined because it was stolen, they got fined because they waited a full week before they decide to tell anybody aka YOU & YOU & YOU (Story Tru)

As a person who hated PSN anyway, I was outraged personally when that truth came to light. Its odd it doesn't get talked about enough. Nobody cares they did that to us? Knowone? :hula:

So anyways, Sony makes a official response as for why they pulled out. Does it sound believable to you and why...

Now where do I begin :snoop:

First off, why would it take til NOW for them to come to that conclusion.
Let me repeat that. Why would it take 2 full years for them to come to that conclusion? Wouldn't that be something they would know within minutes? Hours? How about a week since they didn't tell people shyt for that long. Like, what was going on for that week? (Nobody seems to know :manny: )

The bolded is why they got sued in the first place :what:

Anyone not too caught up in a fanboy war can see Sony is doing what Sony does best here. The truth is most likely they was losing the appeal
The one consistent thing I've seen from sony this entire year of 2013, is they still refuse to be honest about anything. Because of this, I have no faith in PSN 2.0
They can't just fukk shyt up, then not tell anyone how they plan to fix it, then show what they did.
Its been nothing but secrets and silence. Sony is acting like PSN was this protected fortress :stopitslime:
And to explain why they didn't tell consumers immediately once they found out could somehow jeopardize the new improved PSN :wtf:

Sounds like they using the same system as before with I guess some bullshyt improvements instead of an overhaul which was needed. I truly just expected them to do a much better job, especially if they gonna charge for online gaming. I expected it. You expected it. But I wouldn't be surprised if they continued handling business like they have in the past. It looks like that will be the case at least entering this new gen. Discuss...

Gosh you really need a LIFE, bashing Sony must really give you a boner

2f6369a24473d3a60e1c19a34b06b210-cat-looks-like-he-has-giant-boner-just-tail.jpg

You sick sick Man, you need help! :lolbron: