Art Barr is a clown

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
eww....

hells to the nah....

why would you ask me sumfin so obscene and eww..my nikka.

damn, breh....you got sumfin you wanna explain to us.
i already epically put some a$$hole pedo throughed't the tables of time for that pedo shyt.
we are about making what should have been the idea of the best the best for real.
by being a better person than some fukktard pedo. like the real art barr.
who for the life of me,.....i still ask myself wtf was dude on tho.
why ruin your life for some shyt that obvioiusly is wrong. plus we are raised in the generation of david and bizzy bone.
you should not ever be around someone children without actual real parental supervision period of any kind.

like i hate sexual predators.
hate,....flock level hate.

as they not no lothario and are a venomous scourge.
they are mortal death enemy to lothario.

art barr

lEAGUE lOTHARIO CAPITAllST
PO BOX 187

art barr

Well I still have screenshots on my old PC, of you browsing my old classics thread back in the days of the coli birth and death of s o h h. I can almost guarantee you nutted to one of my post thinking and wondering if you have what it takes to bust a quick one on one of your aunts thick legs.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Well I still have screenshots on my old PC, of you browsing my old classics thread back in the days of the coli birth and death of s o h h. I can almost guarantee you nutted to one of my post thinking and wondering if you have what it takes to bust a quick one on one of your aunts thick legs.
why u thinkin bout that man nutting :dame:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Wait

@Art Barr is pointing out the obvious that Tariq is an agent, and somehow this is a problem for @Stringer Cochran?

I’m riding with Art Bar on this one, just based off the Tariq shyt: seeing so many people here on that man’s wave is just scary. That is one brother who is for sale and will say anything for a Dollar.

Stringer, you done said some questionable shyt in the months leading up to the election.. this the hill you wanna die on breh?