Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watching now and Wilddog was real for that shyt:salute:My man Dog got to see Blarrow and he's walking already :to: Unfortunately I scrolled down so I was spoiled with the Artermis heel turn :bryan::bryan::ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wasn't Artemis going to the dark side a Young Justice plot also?
Nah Roy was the heel but it was an implant so he didn't know he was betraying them. He was preprogrammed to make the tean think it was Artemis since only Batman, Robin, and Green Arrow knew who she really was.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Does Mr Terrific take this many L's in the comics?
Helllllllll nah he's one of the smartest man on the planet, creates technology called T-Spheres, is an expert combatant, AND part of the Justice League. Did I also mention has a Black Excellence wife and child?:snoop:I HATE what CW has done to him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Helllllllll nah he's one of the smartest man on the planet, creates technology called T-Spheres, is an expert combatant, AND part of the Justice League. Did I also mention has a Black Excellence wife and child?:snoop:I HATE what CW has done to him.

Was supposed to be his brother that died.... :snoop: Remember???

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Artemis in the red dress :leon:

That was a pleasant surprise :ehh:

Really enjoying the season so far, although Curtis is a bit too cringe for my liking. Now that Felicity isn't dominating the storylines, she's also a better character than last season. I'm intrigued where they go with the reporter. She'll probably let Ollie smash but she def has an agenda.

Daps
EcstaticSlipperyKillerwhale.gif

the hell :dahell:

cameraman was serious about getting that shot :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn Artemis :ohhh:, she has issues with Oliver but I didn't expect her to be hooked up with Prometheus.

So Diggle couldn't tell Lyla to bring lil man to the Arrow Cave for his birthday and Wild Dog had to do it :dwillhuh:. It's cool they are bonding though. Someway they will be able to clear Diggle's name.

Thea getting Lance into rehab :ehh:

With the DEA's investigation tactics, he's either Prometheus or the Vigilante

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Another great episode.
Drago was about to hit him with Ollie with
6qtrr.gif
:damn:
DigL and wild dog really formed a bond talking about all their Ls :heh:
How long are they gonna leave wild dogs face covered up with bruises and cuts:pachaha:. Usually in tv that shyt is healed by the next episode :heh:
Isnt artermis supposed to be 17 on that show. Who's idea was it for her to rock that dress:sitdown:
Who came up with that bullet proof window shade arrow :ohlawd:
It looked like quinton was trying to give thea that Lance:steviej:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Curtis is so useless. I don't even understand the point of his character point beside catching L's and being jar jar on the show. might seriously drop the shyt bc of him
The writers of the show emasculated CURTIS. I see no purpose of him in this series. He just taking up space.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Lil Blarrow.:salute:

Wilddog :mjcry: You got a heart man...

Why Diggle son not mixed? :heh:
My man Dog got to see Blarrow and he's walking already :to:
So Diggle couldn't tell Lyla to bring lil man to the Arrow Cave for his birthday and Wild Dog had to do it :dwillhuh:. It's cool they are bonding though. Someway they will be able to clear Diggle's name.

:mjlol: Brehs can someone explain to me why Diggle's biracial son is way darker than Diggle? That is really bad casting.