Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How old is Artemis supposed to be in this? :takedat::shaq:

Like 17 but who cares, in the real world she's 21 :shaq:

Except Prometheus already knew. Even known about the list well before Artemis knew about it.

Yea I put that together after a while :francis:

Curtis is so useless. I don't even understand the point of his character point beside catching L's and being jar jar on the show. might seriously drop the shyt bc of him

He's there to make you forget that Felicity is terrible although she's been alright so far lol

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm not fully knowledgeable on him however I do know he's way more capable than what's being shown. Even if he's just starting up he's not supposed to be this retarded. Like the dude's superpower is literally supposed to be learning, if they're not gonna make him capable in the field at least put him a story arc to put use of his genius and maybe have him work more on his T-Spheres since that's his main weapon.

Or just write him out altogether, have him go somewhere and train offscreen and become a billionaire. I'd personally prefer this out of all of them cuz I'm sick of his goofy ass.:ld:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Seen the episode last night Vigilante pretty much serves as a much better antagonist than Prometheus at this moment in time Dude was beating Team Arrow at every hand and foot seriously is going to be a thorn in Ollie's side as the season progresses just didn't know he was this lethal, but I think they could've elaborated on revealing his identity though i'm seriously thinking him and Prometheus could be one in the same

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Was his hair braided in the bank?
I know i couldn't have been the only one to not catch that :russ:Curtis is just a laughing punching bag on this show he's not supposed to be depicted this way in the comics he's more of a behind the computer's guy for whatever team he's serving(JLA or JSA) and only fights when needed

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DA Smirk's Vigilante:mjgrin: isn't built for Oliver's Killa Season, tho:stopitslime: Reporter Chick's next on the Hit List:smugdraper: Moira:rip: would be so proud of Thea:wow: Wait, til Lance:drunk: see Laurel again:merchant: Bratva Beatdown: Drago Style:banderas: Dig-L on that SouthBeacHGH shyt:lolbron: Young Blarrow in the house:krs: Some of Team FLabbrow are Mark-Ass-Deplorable:sitdown:

Last edited: