Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its gotten better... Mainly because they cut the Olicity shyt back and Oliver has gone back into savage mode...

But these filler heroes are just :mjlol:

Somebody bring Rays ass back at least... Or shyt even Thea.

Wilddog seems cool IF the nikka actually had a costume and good name, I havent even seen Artemis use a gotdamn arrow, and Curtis should just stick to IT.

At least Diggle was a strong, straight bedbuck...

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Slow down there, it hasn't been the best for 2 seasons now. It's just now starting to get it's footing again.
I was referring to the current seasons. Flash has just been ok. Supergirl is whatever and Legends is good for fukkery.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I want to see how Diggle and Arrow react to Supergirl. Also curious to see how they explain the crossover since Supergirl takes place in a parallel universe away from the other DC CW shows
Barry will probably pick her up or something

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I want to see how Diggle and Arrow react to Supergirl. Also curious to see how they explain the crossover since Supergirl takes place in a parallel universe away from the other DC CW shows
Barry will probably pick her up or something
It was confirmed that Supergirl will be in the Arrowverse and Ollie won't like her at first. Diggle interacts with her as well.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I am officially done with them having Curtis be the biggest loser to ever put on a mask.
Dude couldn't even beat one low level unarmed thief? Hell, the thief whooped Curtis like Curtis was the one stealing something.:snoop:
And why did Wild Dog think it was a good idea to try and have a straight up fistfight with Cutty after seeing that Cutty was capable of holding his own with Oliver? He should have just kept running with his team because they had a head start but if he wanted to stop then he should have shot Cutty.
And Ragman survived a nuclear explosion, blocks bullets and shields people from local bombs so why didn't he just go back in and get Wild Dog?
Cutty thinks he could hold his own against Oliver. Oliver lost that fight on purpose. Also Mr Terrific is the most annoying muthafukka on the show hands down. Always talkin shyt and can't do shyt.

Last edited: