Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am officially done with them having Curtis be the biggest loser to ever put on a mask.
Dude couldn't even beat one low level unarmed thief? Hell, the thief whooped Curtis like Curtis was the one stealing something.:snoop:
And why did Wild Dog think it was a good idea to try and have a straight up fistfight with Cutty after seeing that Cutty was capable of holding his own with Oliver? He should have just kept running with his team because they had a head start but if he wanted to stop then he should have shot Cutty.
And Ragman survived a nuclear explosion, blocks bullets and shields people from local bombs so why didn't he just go back in and get Wild Dog?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FiLing Papers already in order:dead: for Terrific/Artemis/WildDog:pachaha:Team FLABRROW, indead:flabbynsick:FAILicity's a WOAT commander:scust: RagMan:cape: come thru:whew: Oli/Dig's rescue cargo plane escape:whoo: Lyla with the coordinates:obama: A Thea/Lance hook-up:usure: Struggle Church stuntman BACK:mjlol: Bratva body counts rising:myman:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I am officially done with them having Curtis be the biggest loser to ever put on a mask.
Dude couldn't even beat one low level unarmed thief? Hell, the thief whooped Curtis like Curtis was the one stealing something.:snoop:
And why did Wild Dog think it was a good idea to try and have a straight up fistfight with Cutty after seeing that Cutty was capable of holding his own with Oliver? He should have just kept running with his team because they had a head start but if he wanted to stop then he should have shot Cutty.
:russ:
After all the beatings curtis caught today he should've had parkinsons by the end of this ep :heh:
And why did ollie let that goon keep punching him in the face. He let that guy go in for an extra 20 secs :pachaha:

At this point the national guard needs to step in as the star city police. If seems like hundreds of police have been killed since at least season 2 :pachaha:
That prison escape was cool. But i hate when shows have all the characters as trained pilots when the plot allows. From what we know. Lyla was a special ops solider, not a damn air force pilot trained to fly that big ass plane:childplease:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo curtis and the rest of the team needs serious boot camp training... :snoop: Hopefully Dig can teach them how to hold their own... I mean trust and believe when or if another group like the league of assassins come through again. They need to know how to fight... They gonna get washed so badly...
:mjlol:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I want to see how Diggle and Arrow react to Supergirl. Also curious to see how they explain the crossover since Supergirl takes place in a parallel universe away from the other DC CW shows