Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They gonna have to tell dude about Havenrock and then he's gonna flip on them.
That's definitely coming up soon they keep hinting at it:whoo:Deadshot the gawd about time you did something right Barry:myman:So I see they can just play around with all types of shyt with characters as the excuse can be"Flashpoint :manny:" Amanda better be back:ufdup:
Stardust been repackaged as the Joker with immortality serum :obama:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cool guys don't look at explosions :lolbron:
iron-man-o-3_zpscqylwntn.gif

Gotdamn right :myman:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dig-L acknowledged his new Black son:krs: Deadshot BACK in the cut:duck: Wild Dog bust his gun:whew: Struggle Artemis weight up:ehh: ****'s a Chatty Patty:dame: Ragman unrecrognizable without the bum wear:whoo: Felicity should be jailed for Nuke Crimes:scust: Oliver's arrow tendon work:smugdraper: Hype Williams:fire: slow-mo walkaway:takedat: Thea's Veiled Threat:jawalrus: Lyla's Escape Plan come thru:blessed:Vigilante GAWD restore that feeling:myman:
I know yo ass didn't say Hype Williams
tumblr_mbgdh2lt5X1riqizno1_250_zpsm0zui0cj.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Great episode honestly Arrow is 3 for 3 and possibly leading Flash to me week to week so far. Supergirl has been fire as well :whoo:DC Legends of fukkery is in a league of it's own:pachaha::blessed:

Dumb question :patrice:Can Ragman summon his suit vine thing or does he take it off as a costume? Is anyone able to use it or is it just me I admit I didn't pay attention to dialogue sometimes during his episode:mjlol:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giving FAILicity the greenlight threw Arrow ratings in the bushes:ufdup:

...now the show can get back tighter and have a PIFF finale:yeshrug:

**** is Lame, but that Mr. Terrific's wrestling inspiration was hilarious:lolbron:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It'll take two seasons to get back on track. This'll be the season to (potentially) get fans excited and gain that trust back with older and newer arrow fans. Next season will be the make or break.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Telling dude about Havenrock was a TERRIBLE idea imo. Mr Terrific need to gtfoh wit all this "tell the truth" shyt. Felicity shoilda just kept it to herself. And Arrow shoulda punched that "Wild Dog" clown in the mouth for all the disrespect. fukk all that apologizing shyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex