Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Arrow hit a series low with last night's episode.
Its a shame because this season has been OK so far but they allowed the show to become hot garbage for so long and alienated one set of fans by shamelessly catering to a vocal minority who only care about the show if it is a shytty romance novel and now they have basically backed themselves into a corner where a chunk of the general audience left and has no intention of coming back.

Ratings News - 20th October 2016 | Spoilers

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Arrow hit a series low with last night's episode.
Its a shame because this season has been OK so far but they allowed the show to become hot garbage for so long and alienated one set of fans by shamelessly catering to a vocal minority who only care about the show if it is a shytty romance novel and now they have basically backed themselves into a corner where a chunk of the general audience left and has no intention of coming back.

Ratings News - 20th October 2016 | Spoilers
The way they destroying Mr. Terrific they might alianate me too. I don't care that he is gay, but I do care that they made him gay black beta bumbling idiot felicity

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Brehs I'm scared that Arrow and Shield are walking slowly to their deaths with their ratings this season. The one good thing is they can always bring Amell back for the annual crossovers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The way they destroying Mr. Terrific they might alianate me too. I don't care that he is gay, but I do care that they made him gay black beta bumbling idiot felicity
MAking him so useless has been really annoying.

Also if you want to read some truly salty and unintentionally funny stuff go to the #SilentComms hashtag on Twitter to see all the Olicity fans losing their shyt over this now catering to their every whim for the moment.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
MAking him so useless has been really annoying.

Also if you want to read some truly salty and unintentionally funny stuff go to the #SilentComms hashtag on Twitter to see all the Olicity fans losing their shyt over this now catering to their every whim for the moment.
Don't have twitter what are they talking about?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
http://i.imgur.com/6KYio6W.png

Man Terrfic's mask looks terrible

Also I hate what they did was his character, he's supposed to be an olympian but is the least athletic and weakest on the team

From what I've read from the creators about Mr. Terrific is that his transition to be a real super-hero will be slow and painful. It's definitely not going to be an over-night change. We'll be seeing him bumbling around for awhile. I'm thinking towards the end of the season, he'll be able to put it all together.