Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
please dont be tommy, that makes so much sense with the type of personal vendetta he has but cmon you cant make that corn ball cool and menacing I wont buy it..
I have been wondering if they have mentioned Tommy dying at all in these first two episodes. Because it is possible Flashpoint changed what happened and instead of dying Tommy just got injured but was taken away by Malcolm and given the training by the League to become Prometheus.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
im watching season 1 on netflix. Just realized the 2nd ep he used the same flashing lights arrow he used in season 1:ohhh:

Im just wondering when in the flashbacks they will show when he got so nice with the arrows, or how he came up with the idea of trick arrows:patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This looks like it's gonna be an exciting year cuz all of DC's CW-verse shows are good so far.

They Funny.... Felicity had me rolling..... that "green" joke with Arrow..... you can tell the writers like she said been waiting 5 years to say that:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"On the line!" :damn:

Oliver's as good a teacher, as he is with relationships :mjlol:

Curtis, Evelyn, Wild Dog after getting their asses kicked :martin::francis:

Ollie: On the line :damn:

You would think one of them would have figured out, they should have worked as a team to ring the bell :patrice:

Ragman wasn't what I expected :ehh:

When Tyrese told his goons to stop shooting because Ragman was able to save them $100 million dollars :myman::lolbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
IpgFcRsF.gif