Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The reveal of Prometheus didn't have a big wow factor, since Adrian seemed likely early on just based on casting and some of the intensity he has shown. Still I think the dude is a decent actor and Prometheus has been solid this year :ehh:.

How quickly Curtis went from :gladbron:to :sadbron:.

I do hope Artemis pops back up again as well.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curtis tries to explan his how his T-Sphere Balls work to Dinah:hhh:

...Curtis tells Dig-L 'lets suit up':stopitslime:

Mr. Terrible, consecutive contestant on that Summer Jam Screen:camby:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I believe that Adrian Chase is just an alias, and that Adrian Chase is in actuality Tommy Merlyn who underwent facial reconstructive surgery to look like someone else. Tommy = Prometheus

- It would explain why he has such a beef with Oliver and how he insists "everything close to him dies"

- Adrian Chase remarked "We met in the past before. You took my girlfriend, but I don't hold grudges." -> girlfriend he is referring to = Laurel Lance lol

- Tommy died at the end of Season 1, so it would make sense that he had 4 years or so to get training to get on the same level as Oliver. Maybe he asked a favor from his father to help out.

Don't forget this post if I'm right lol.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I believe that Adrian Chase is just an alias, and that Adrian Chase is in actuality Tommy Merlyn who underwent facial reconstructive surgery to look like someone else. Tommy = Prometheus

- It would explain why he has such a beef with Oliver and how he insists "everything close to him dies"

- Adrian Chase remarked "We met in the past before. You took my girlfriend, but I don't hold grudges." -> girlfriend he is referring to = Laurel Lance lol

- Tommy died at the end of Season 1, so it would make sense that he had 4 years or so to get training to get on the same level as Oliver. Maybe he asked a favor from his father to help out.

Don't forget this post if I'm right lol.
Makes sense but man the face-changing trope is something I've always found corny in shows. I remember when Smallville did something similar with Lex because Rosenbaum wouldn't come back and it legit made me stop watching the show for awhile.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Makes sense but man the face-changing trope is something I've always found corny in shows. I remember when Smallville did something similar with Lex because Rosenbaum wouldn't come back and it legit made me stop watching the show for awhile.

Haha, we'll see if I'm wrong.

I didn't know they pulled that with Lex lmao. I stopped watching when Supergirl showed up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
source.gif

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin