Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:beli: I knew Chase was breh since forever, shyt was no where near surprising and I like how Artemis just disappears after the reveal never to be seen from again. She must be on another show

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flashpoint only lasted 1 episode. This is the timeline after Barry came back from it.
That's what I meant.. so this is the changed world right

Nothing changed in Arrow's timeline aside from Diggle having a daughter instead of a boy right

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
As far as I remember, yea.

:beli:

This is that grave shyt all over again, they probably don't even know who to put in there yet. Dude in that mask is probably some regular stuntman getting paid extra to say some lines lol
Yep. A few weeks ago Amell confirmed they be making up shyt as they shoot episodes sometimes :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Stephen Amell Admits ARROW Flashbacks Were Crafted On The Fly, Talks Flash-Forward Possibilities

Amell also admitted to the fact that the team behind Arrow never coherently planned Oliver's five-year story on the island, leading to the team to craft it as they went along, with the actor citing that as the "nature" of television shows. "I think that the key to a story like that is that — look, Green Arrow was obviously pitched as a five-year origin story, but we’re breaking the flashback story as we go along. There’s always an overarching plan, but it generally has to go season to season. Like, I don’t think we knew at the beginning of the season that at the end of season 2, Oliver would end up in Hong Kong. We don’t necessarily know that stuff, and that’s just the nature of episodic television in 23 episodes a year."

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This season is good. Would consider it great if it wasn't for the shytty flashbacks. The only good flashback was the Wild Dog one a few weeks ago. They should have done that with all the new characters so we actually give a shyt about them.