Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think its def having a comeback season. Watch the first ep and i def think it'll leave u :leon:
Plus the midseason finale was probably their best ep since ollie got kicked off the mountain in season 3 :pachaha:
what about the other 2 shows? the reason i stopped is because i fell too far behind. i ain't feel they were worth the time in catching up,even though flash was good.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
what about the other 2 shows? the reason i stopped is because i fell too far behind. i ain't feel they were worth the time in catching up,even though flash was good.
I missed most of season 4 of arrow. But season 5 has been pretty much a fresh start, and they referred to much to last season besides laurel's death
- flash has been a little bit up and down. But the last couple of eps have been great.
- legends of fukkery had been better since getting rid of the hawks and the villains are better

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prometheus was trained by the same woman that trained Oliver? Diggle just dropped that bit of info out of nowhere.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I missed most of season 4 of arrow. But season 5 has been pretty much a fresh start, and they referred to much to last season besides laurel's death
- flash has been a little bit up and down. But the last couple of eps have been great.
- legends of fukkery had been better since getting rid of the hawks and the villains are better
:lupe:laurel dead. Lance ain't have a heart attack?

:ld: looking hawk girl and get dude were weak anyway. who they bring in?