Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And with this bullshyt overly Felicity focused episode I am done with this show.
Everything I expected from the trash creators behind Arrow came to fruition with this garbage ep.
Son I havent watched the episode yet but they barely focused on Felicity this season I think u may be jumping the gun based off one episode. Arrow been the best of the 3 shows so far this season imo.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Episode wasn't that bad. Curtis needs to man the fukk up and train harder...

We get it life is rough but damn Rene was tortured and shyt he came out Aight, you wanted to be a vigilante, ask Barry Allen about getting his ass kicked. :heh: shyt ain't never gonna be easy.

I know what Ollie was feeling when he saw Laurel again this dumb bytch was evil to the core. I'm surprised Ollie didn't ask about what happened on earth 2?!? He doesn't know his father became green arrow...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zack Snyder:trash: shot this episode:dahell: Black Siren>>>Canary Cry, tho:damn: Team Flabbrow are the Powerpuff Girls:picard: Felicity's RHolmesda Rousey routine:hhh: Oliver dismantled by Prometheus again:dame: Bratva Bloody ETHER:huhldup: Nyssa sister in the cut:whoo: DA Smirks bulked up for Dig-L:ohhh: Budget Laurel's from Hub City:usure:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:birdman: felicity stepping to Oliver all episode.

"Zesty Cisco" coming through in the end after mad dog spit that truth at him

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dammit Barry.
Catching up now even when it's not their episode Team Flash delivers Ls

tumblr_m5ilohFVUU1rq4q6jo1_250_zpsekz9kkcd.gif