Arrow Season 5 Thread - Arrow is Back

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If they could start the season with a arrow to her heart and cremate her body and have her remains flown by Supergirl to the suns core where it melts, arrow may be back

:blessed:

But then a strand of hair would be kept and she'd be cloned

Eff this show

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjcry: I'm hoping from an improvement from the past 2 years

Only hope we
Getting is even more powered up felicity that will take down the main villain and in the crossover beat flash and supergirl

She that skrong :mjcry: :snoop:

She bout to be on par with vin diesel character Dom on fast and furious movies

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Amell says the first episode is going to be one of the most violent sequences shown on network TV:patrice:

And yeah, if they keep with this love story shyt, theyre going to lose a lot of people. But I heard Artemis is supposedly going to appear as well as characters/stories from the actual comics...

And then I guess we'll see how the Flashpoint storyline changes things.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Amell says the first episode is going to be one of the most violent sequences shown on network TV:patrice:

And yeah, if they keep with this love story shyt, theyre going to lose a lot of people. But I heard Artemis is supposedly going to appear as well as characters/stories from the actual comics...

And then I guess we'll see how the Flashpoint storyline changes things.
That chick who was running around in the Black Canary costume last season is going to start calling herself Artemis.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
‘Arrow’ Season 5 Spoilers: Stephen Amell Teases Most ‘Violent’ Fight Scene In Network TV; DC Series To Bring Back Long-Absent Character

TAG Arrow, The CW, Stephen Amell, facebook, James Bamford, Chad L. Coleman, The Walking Dead, The Wire,Rick Gonzalez, Josh Segarra, Madison McLaughlin, Neal McDonough, Echo Kellum, Colton Haynes, The Flash, Colin Salmon, David Nykl, Jessica De Gouw
‘Arrow’ Season 5 Spoilers: Stephen Amell Teases Most ‘Violent’ Fight Scene In Network TV; DC Series To Bring Back Long-Absent Character
By Samantha Finch, Parent Herald | June 26, 12:50 AM

2016-mtv-movie-awards-red-carpet.jpg

Stephen Amell revealed that Oliver Queen will don a newer and “slightly modified” version of his Green Arrow suit for Season 5.
(Photo : Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for MTV)

The fifth season of "Arrow" will not grace TV screens until a few more months, but details are popping up every now and then to get fans pumped up. Just recently, "Arrow" lead star Stephen Amell added fuel to the fire by revealing that the Season 5 opener will feature an epic one-shot fight sequence.

Amell, 35, revealed during a Facebook Q&A that the Season 5 premiere will showcase a "meaner" fight scene featuring a more beefed Oliver Queen. The actor clarified that the fight sequence is not evil, but it's definitely more "vicious" and more "violent" than the action scenes depicted in past seasons and even in the "history of network television," Collider reported.

Veteran stunt coordinator and new director James Bamford worked on the Season 5 opener. Bamford previously directed Season 4 episodes "Brotherhood" and "Code of Silence," and he is also onboard to helm the second episode of Season 5.

New Vigilantes In Star City

Oliver will don a newer and "slightly modified" version of his Green Arrow suit for Season 5, while new additions to the cast have been announced. This includes "The Walking Dead" alum and "The Wire" star Chad L. Coleman, who will play as the big baddie Tobias Church beginning in the Season 5 premiere.

Tobias is "an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command," IGN reported. More vigilantes will also appear in the fifth season of "Arrow" like Wild Dog (portrayed by Rick Gonzalez), Vigilante (Josh Segarra) and Artemis (Madison McLaughlin).

McLaughlin previously appeared in the Season 4 episode "Canary Cry" as Evelyn Sharp, impersonating Black Canary to get revenge against Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough). According to Variety, Sharp will not don Black Canary's mask anymore and will instead take on her own persona as Artemis for "multiple episodes." Like the Green Arrow, Artemis is also an expert in archery.

In other casting news, Echo Kellum is now a series regular as Curtis ****, while Colton Haynes will reprise his role as Roy Harper in several episodes, Screen Crush reported. Amell also dismissed any possibilities of "Arrow" being affected by the time-turning twist of "The Flash."

Mystery Character Will Return

During his Facebook Q&A, Amell said that Season 5 will see the return of a character who has been absent for two seasons. Cinema Blend speculated that it could be Walter Steele (Colin Salmon), Anatoly Knyazev (David Nykl) and The Huntress a.k.a. Helena Bertinelli (Jessica De Gouw).

"Arrow" Season 5 will air on Wednesday, October 5th at 8 PM ET/PT on The CW

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching when the finale ended with Oliver and Felicity riding down the sunset and the explosion going of. Come to find out both of them lived and carried on where they left of.

I couldn't take another episode of their relationship it made me sick to my stomach.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Star City PD is staffing up in the wake of Captain Lance’s firing.

Arrow has booked Tyler Ritter (The McCarthys) to join the Season 5 cast in the recurring role of Detective Malone, SCPD’s newest cop, TVLine has confirmed.

Ritter joins a growing list of Season 5 newbies that also includes Chicago P.D.’s Josh Segarra (in the series-regular role of D.A. Adrian Chase aka Vigilante), Reaper alum Rick Gonzalez as the DC Comics character Wild Dog andThe Walking Dead‘s Chad L. Coleman as new villain Tobias Church.

In addition to his lead role in CBS’ short-lived sitcom The McCarthys, Ritter has guest-starred on CBS’ NCIS, ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Freeform’sYoung & Hungry.

The Hollywood Reporter first broke the Ritter news.

In a recent Facebook chat with fans, Arrow leading man Stephen Amell teased that the Season 5 premiere “has the opportunity for us to have the most vicious, violent one-shot in the history of network television” — meaning a long, continuous take with no cuts.

“If [the premiere] is any indication, Arrow is going to be f–king mean this year,” he added, “and that’s really exciting.”

Arrow Season 5 bows Wednesday, Oct. 5 at 8/7c, now leading into the new series Frequency.