Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
For context, dude is one of the healthiest, fittest players in the world. He rarely misses a game due to injury. I don't know if he had an undiagnosed heart condition or maybe it's a combination of a truncated season, COVID etc UEFA needs to cancel the tournament and FIFA needs to eat a dikk about having a World Cup in Qatar in November 2022.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Had on my live score app, saw “interrupted”… thought there was a streaker or terror incident.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
For context, dude is one of the healthiest, fittest players in the world. He rarely misses a game due to injury. I don't if he had an undiagnosed heart condition or maybe it's a combination of a truncated season, COVID etc UEFA needs to cancel the tournament and FIFA needs to eat a dikk about having a World Cup in Qatar in November 2022.
he might have hocm or something

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
I’ll never forget the scene when my friend pop’s died of a heart attack at a conference we were attending :mjcry:. My uncle was doing chest compressions on him until the paramedics got there :mjcry:

He died in front of several thousand people :mjcry:

When I finally got a chance to talk to my uncle latter that evening he told me the paramedics said it was nothing he could’ve done because he was already dead before he hit the ground :mjcry:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
That was gruesome to watch. The whole stadium went silent. Hope he pulls through

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
For context, dude is one of the healthiest, fittest players in the world. He rarely misses a game due to injury. I don't if he had an undiagnosed heart condition or maybe it's a combination of a truncated season, COVID etc UEFA needs to cancel the tournament and FIFA needs to eat a dikk about having a World Cup in Qatar in November 2022.
FIFA are pieces of shyts, they had Qatar using slave labour to build stadiums, self explanatory they won't cancel a tournament. All they care is making money no matter what are the costs. More people needed to read about Qatar tournament, now it's too late it's happening next year.