Arnold Schwarzenegger Divorces Maria Shriver after 10 1/2 years (GMB Card Carrying Member?)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The%2Bmoment%2BArnold%2BSchwarzenegger%2527s%2Bwife%2B%2527confronted%2Bmistress%2Bover%2Blove%2Bchild%2B9.jpg

From 1997...why Arnold :why:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, not all of it was just dumb luck. Arnold became a millionaire, via construction and real estate, prior to blowing up on film. That’s how he financed his body building career.

It’s a totally different vibe than say Stallone who was literally a starving actor and had to beg to be in Rocky.

Arnold had leverage when he went into Hollywood and knew early in the game that he wasn’t going to change his name despite enormous pressure to do so.

Also, Arnold felt that if he surrounded himself with the best talent, he’d able to break through. He saw something special in James Cameron and vice versa.

It’s the same reason Schwarzenegger was able to forgo huge upfront payments on several of his movies and take the risk of being paid on the backend - pause - should the film prove to be successful. He wanted producers to put money into the technology responsible for state of the art special effects, he’s German for christ sakes, they know technology.

He could do those things because he was already rich.

The dude had what? 4 successful careers in one lifetime!!!! Real Estate, Mr. Olympia, Movies, and politics on top of marrying into a dynasty. He’s been on record stating he had this all mapped out.

I guess my point is uber successful people will be successful in any era.
Thanks for the info. That man has lived a 0.01% life fr

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maid had that wet wet + plus the allure is sneaking is a lot for some.

she hit eem with that "Ay papi :noah:" iykyk
Aye, I always used to be weirded out in theory by that "daddy/papi" talk during sex...until i was boning one broad and i started hitting her with some A1 backstrokes and she just turned back at me, looked me dead in the eyes and moaned out "urghhhhhaaa yesss daddyyyyy :noah:"

Sh1t discombobulated my whole essence and i nutted immediately :wow:

I knew from then on.....the power of certain words said by women in certain ways :ahh:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Dude with that long ass name with such a thick accent becoming a movie star seems far fetched looking back.

He had the prototype action hero physique. I can see why for the era. Plus he was a big name in the powerlifting world. Put a costume on em, give him a couple lines...

i'm more surprised them massive wrestling promotions never came calling for him tbh