Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
『ARMORED CORE VI』にマルチプレイ要素はありますか?

山村:マルチプレイに関しては対戦モードをメインに考えています。シリーズ過去作と同様に自分で組み上げた自慢の機体のお披露目も兼ねてぶつけ合うという楽しみ方をしていただけると思います。

一方で、メインとなるストーリーモードに関してはダイナミックなアクション、縦横無尽に駆け巡る自機、ミッション中の能動的な変化といったものを重視するにあたって、協力プレイは入れていません。シングルプレイだからこそ実現できる濃い体験にフォーカスしています。
Will there be multiplayer elements in "ARMORED CORE VI"?

Yamamura: Regarding multiplayer, I'm thinking mainly about battle mode. Just like the past games in the series, I think you'll be able to have fun by colliding with each other as well as showing off the unit you've built yourself.
On the other hand, regarding the main story mode, co-op play is not included in order to emphasize things such as dynamic action, free-running of machines, and changes occuring during missions. We are focusing on a rich experience that can only be achieved in single player.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Recently Famitsu interviewed Yasutaka Ogura the producer of Armored Core 6, at the Taipei Game Show, and asked him questions about what fans can expect with AC6

y_63dcfe3dae581.webp

Please tell us about the major differences from the previous Armored Core series.

It uses more costs and resources than previous games. In addition, our staff has cultivated a lot of knowledge and know-how through the " Dark Souls " series and " Elden Ring ". We are developing a new action game that combines these with the concept of the AC series. Please look forward to it.
What direction did you take?

We reconsidered the freedom of operation by rearranging the parts of the robot unique to the AC series. We defined the direction in which the action changes depending on the part.
About the parts in that direction, what kind of parts will appear?

In this work, there are also barriers, quadrupeds, and pile bunkers that were in previous works. There's a lot of game information hidden in the trailer, so if you take a close look at it, I think you'll be able to think, "Isn't it possible to do something like this?"

How difficult is the game?

It's a response that seems to be from Software. The approach is different from other works, the recombination of parts is the basis. The point is to use this as a clue to overcome difficulties.

Boss battles are battles with bosses that are typical of our company. Learning the enemy's movements, grasping subtle signs and repeating the optimal attack is rewarding.

Also, as a feature unique to mecha, both the enemy aircraft and your own aircraft are flashy. I think it will be a dynamic battle that mixes close and long range at a dizzying pace.
translated with google