Armie Hammer Leaves 'Shotgun Wedding' Movie After Controversial Tweets Go Public

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

AVSZK8W.png
AVSZK8W.png
AVSZK8W.png

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Another ex is throwing him under the bus.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/14/armi...RdSxTsrKDiRGHlTwedfGRU1wvSkgXibO5M8RHkGvItmKJ

This guy about to get cancelled. Seek help dude.
Some of those things had me :laff: and some :merchant:

He's not wrong here though

" I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change,” he told Playboy in 2013. “And I mean that for the better — it’s not like I’m suffering in any way. But you can’t really pull your wife’s hair.

“It gets to a point where you say, ‘I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do."

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Some of those things had me :laff: and some :merchant:

He's not wrong here though

" I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change,” he told Playboy in 2013. “And I mean that for the better — it’s not like I’m suffering in any way. But you can’t really pull your wife’s hair.

“It gets to a point where you say, ‘I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do."

Sounds like he’s talking about things a little more out there than pulling her hair :heh:

You’re taking an L if you can’t fukk your lady the way you both like it

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
lol these fukking celebs never learn, bytches do this shyt to regular men what makes them thing that they won't do it to a celeb once he is done with their asses?

If you are famous and have some aggressive kinks then either go to Brazil a couple of times a year and let those demons out on some hookers, or let your partner do the same shyt to you and take pics too, that way you can show that it was a mutual thing they did during sex.