Armie Hammer Leaves 'Shotgun Wedding' Movie After Controversial Tweets Go Public

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
He really does have the Rich Playboy/Secret Serial Killer look

183303888_i-believe-him-yo-gif-3.gif
:jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All those tweets were so bizarre and out there I was convinced he was hacked. But dropping out of a movie when you could have easily just said you were hacked and kept it moving makes it seem like they might be legit.

That vid he posted of him letting his infant son suck his toes certainly doesn’t help his case either :scust:
:mjtf:dafuq

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All those tweets were so bizarre and out there I was convinced he was hacked. But dropping out of a movie when you could have easily just said you were hacked and kept it moving makes it seem like they might be legit.

That vid he posted of him letting his infant son suck his toes certainly doesn’t help his case either :scust:
Most ppl don't know who Arnie Hammer is

If someone framed him it was personal

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

:picard:lock him up