Armed Americans detained in Haiti unmarked car with guns, drones. UPDATE: No charges in US or Haiti

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Update:

Summary:

Haitian journalist Rospide Petion, who filmed the 7 white mercenaries hired by @moisejovenel to assassinate his opponents, earlier this year, has himself been killed (bullets to the head), last night in Port-au-Prince. Foreign-occupied Haiti has turned into violent narcostate.

Ospide Pétion assassiné au portail Léoagne était celui qui avait filmé en primeur les 7 mercenaries arrêtés. Il y a quelques jours, il avait fait un reportage sur la dilapidation des fonds Pétrocaribe. Il est co-animateur de l'émission Ti Bat bouch sur RSF!

D8v9fgaXsAEZ8Yp.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
dirty corrupt muthafukkas covering their tracks...:stopitslime:

the journalist was doing gods work in Haiti

Another infamous moment capturing the brutal role of #Haiti's politicized police force last November 2018. Haitian journalist Rospide Pétion often criticized the police as tools of the #PHTK before his assassination Monday night in Port au Prince.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

I knew Rospide Petion first as a community activist with the Lavalas literacy project in Port au Prince & later as Director of Airport Security in 2004. He was falsely accused of a crimes in #Haiti imprisoned for his political beliefs under the Latortue regime. RIP my brother.

Particularly ironic given Rospide's criticism of RSF for the lies and reprehensible role they played in #Haiti for justifying the 2004 coup and his eventual incarceration as a political prisoner. RSF is NEVER to be trusted in Haiti again.

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
I am absolutely infuriated at reading this. Black people can't seem to get right anywhere in this world. Always working against our own interests. Never communal. Why would they let these a$$holes go? Why?:snoop: