Armand Hammer πŸ’ͺ🏽 πŸ”¨ (Billy Woods x ELUCID) & Backwoodz Studioz | OFFICIAL THREAD (New ELUCID Dropping in October)

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have 5 posts about these overhyped dipshyts and their CAC'd out label in my history of posting. But even if I had 500, so the fukk what. I'll post whatever the fukk I feel like.

I tried :yeshrug:

But you'll do you

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Billy is the nicest. finally i disagree w/this guy walt. BUT i understand how someone could not fukk with the style. Billy is a great writer.

its not a blasphemous take to me.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

It happens, my g.

I've tried to meet the music on its own terms. I don't just dislike it 0 I fukkin hate it. So much. They're saying dude is the new MF Doom. And Backwoodz is the new Wu. And I just see and hear a bunch of dork nikkas and white cornballs rehashing bad late 90s and early 2000s white boy rap. If I saw this stankin ass wack nikka rappin in my vicinity I'd light him on fire:

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It happens, my g.

I've tried to meet the music on its own terms. I don't just dislike it 0 I fukkin hate it. So much. They're saying dude is the new MF Doom. And Backwoodz is the new Wu. And I just see and hear a bunch of dork nikkas and white cornballs rehashing bad late 90s and early 2000s white boy rap. If I saw this stankin ass wack nikka rappin in my vicinity I'd light him on fire:

Ha yeah Sharif is wack as fukk :mjlol:

Not billy tho :ufdup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

It happens, my g.

I don’t fukk with all them other people. I only really fukk w/Billy and to a lesser extent Elucid. All them other dudes can kick all of the rocks.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I’m not your boii, little dude. Billy is a smoke and mirrors faux-deep dull rapper with a musty slam poet flow.
Yeah and I'm not your little dude. This is an opinion I cannot agree with PERIOD. And just curious if you don't like him why continuously gives someone you don't like your energy. Waste of time.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Please stop, you're doing way too much in these threads
Seriously. And I usually agree with bro but NOT THIS TIME.

And Billy Woods and Elucid already on record speaking on the comparison and influence I believe. Also the Def Jux comparison in a interview I just bump the thread.

KingsOfKings

Daps
Also y'all gotta stop acting like Cavalier not nice.
Bro held his own in an online back and forth with Lupe and go his cosign

Stop sleeping

KingsOfKings

Daps

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and I'm not your little dude. This is an opinion I cannot agree with PERIOD. And just curious if you don't like him why continuously gives someone you don't like your energy. Waste of time.

You became my little dude the moment you got too familiar. That’s on you.

And save the message board 101 logic for the next man. People dislike rappers I like all the time. And they’re entitled to their opinions. I’ve made maybe 5 posts about billy woods lame ass and here comes the stan brigade with nonsensical scenarios where I’ve dedicated my energy to him. You can still like the music if I don’t. Take your own advice and redirect your energy from worrying about what I post in whatever threads I choose to enter.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You became my little dude the moment you got too familiar. That’s on you.

And save the message board 101 logic for the next man. People dislike rappers I like all the time. And they’re entitled to their opinions. I’ve made maybe 5 posts about billy woods lame ass and here comes the stan brigade with nonsensical scenarios where I’ve dedicated my energy to him. You can still like the music if I don’t. Take your own advice and redirect your energy from worrying about what I post in whatever threads I choose to enter.

Nah you became a boii given the childish like premise and approach --- in how many posts are you going to say "Billy faux deep" or mentioned Rawkus. We get it. What else is there in regards to your hot take besides this?

And for the record this ain't five posts in here but we've seen you fly to threads pertaining to them

Like this one :

and yeah I usually agree with your takes but it reminds me of the comments Big Mel in regards to Cunninlynguists. And you in here seeing red the minute someone says for you TGTFOH with that (alot like the thread I linked)

It so much so coming across mad that others disagree with you. Notice you now referring to brehs as a stan brigade in this thread and your IN THE OFFICIAL BACKWOODS STUDIOZ THREAD. But you saying we can have our opinion. Your contradicting yaself bro. C'mon Walt anybody can see it breh. But continue. I'll just move forward and ignore you. And I won't need to follow my own advice. I'll simply say your full of shyt like now and keep it moving respectfully.

Last edited:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah you became a boii given the childish like premise and approach --- in how many posts are you going to say "Billy faux deep" or mentioned Rawkus. We get it. What else is there in regards to your hot take besides this?

And for the record this ain't five posts in here but we've seen you fly to threads pertaining to them

Like this one :

and yeah I usually agree with your takes but it reminds me of the comments Big Mel in regards to Cunninlynguists. And you in here seeing red the minute someone says for you TGTFOH with that (alot like the thread I linked)

It so much so coming across mad that others disagree with you. Notice you now referring to brehs as a stan brigade in this thread and your IN THE OFFICIAL BACKWOODS STUDIOZ THREAD. But you saying we can have our opinion. Your contradicting yaself bro. C'mon Walt anybody can see it breh. But continue. I'll just move forward and ignore you. And I won't need to follow my own advice. I'll simply say your full of shyt like now and keep it moving respectfully.

Dog, just cut the bullshyt. You keep coming with the condescending boii shyt and I'm gonna assume you're a dork and tell you to eat a dikk. Ain't nobody in real life or on this boar gonna call me out my name without me shytting on them.

You haven't seen me "fly to" threads, nor can such a thing be measured. That's stan talk. Stans project their own enthusiasm onto anyone who dislikes what they love. I don't fly into threads or get excited to post diatribes against Billy Woods. I'm not "seeing red." I listen and I think it's wack. Here and there I'll drop a post about him. It's not that often.

It's not nearly as deep or significant as you've decided to make it. I love Roc Marciano. Since day one. Latest album dropped, there were plenty of posters in the thread calling it boring, saying they'll never understand his appeal, even calling the Alc beats mid. I felt the need to quote none of them. I fukks with Roc, I fukks with the album, and that's enough for me. And the cats who didn't like it are entitled to that too. That's the difference between being a fan and a stan. This is a message board, not a fan club. I think Woods sucks. I think Elucid is even worse. I think the other dudes on that label are torturously bad. Doesn't make me childish or mean I'm seeing red. The childish thing is seeing a thread as a clubhouse or a tree fort, where only the other kids who like the commonly beloved cartoon are allowed. I saw a video, quoted it and gave my opinion. If that's doing too much, be prepared plenty more too much in the future, whenever the fukk I feel like weighing in on this faux-profound white boy sounding trash.