Armand Hammer 💪🏽 🔨 (Billy Woods x ELUCID) & Backwoodz Studioz | OFFICIAL THREAD (New ELUCID Dropping in October)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dog, just cut the bullshyt. You keep coming with the condescending boii shyt and I'm gonna assume you're a dork and tell you to eat a dikk. Ain't nobody in real life or on this boar gonna call me out my name without me shytting on them.

You haven't seen me "fly to" threads, nor can such a thing be measured. That's stan talk. Stans project their own enthusiasm onto anyone who dislikes what they love. I don't fly into threads or get excited to post diatribes against Billy Woods. I'm not "seeing red." I listen and I think it's wack. Here and there I'll drop a post about him. It's not that often.

It's not nearly as deep or significant as you've decided to make it. I love Roc Marciano. Since day one. Latest album dropped, there were plenty of posters in the thread calling it boring, saying they'll never understand his appeal, even calling the Alc beats mid. I felt the need to quote none of them. I fukks with Roc, I fukks with the album, and that's enough for me. And the cats who didn't like it are entitled to that too. That's the difference between being a fan and a stan. This is a message board, not a fan club. I think Woods sucks. I think Elucid is even worse. I think the other dudes on that label are torturously bad. Doesn't make me childish or mean I'm seeing red. The childish thing is seeing a thread as a clubhouse or a tree fort, where only the other kids who like the commonly beloved cartoon are allowed. I saw a video, quoted it and gave my opinion. If that's doing too much, be prepared plenty more too much in the future, whenever the fukk I feel like weighing in on this faux-profound white boy sounding trash.

Guess the different view I have here is I just assumed you fukked with Elucid and/or billy based on the type of rap shyt we agree on, like Roc Marci. I can see how the delivery harkens to a specific type of rapper white boys fukk with heavy from past eras, I just think they're dope man. Like on a bar for bar level, Billy is that guy to me right now. To me lol.

You fukk with Boldy James? That's another dude I just assume (or assumed) was up your alley.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess the different view I have here is I just assumed you fukked with Elucid and/or billy based on the type of rap shyt we agree on, like Roc Marci. I can see how the delivery harkens to a specific type of rapper white boys fukk with heavy from past eras, I just think they're dope man. Like on a bar for bar level, Billy is that guy to me right now. To me lol.

You fukk with Boldy James? That's another dude I just assume (or assumed) was up your alley.

I'll check anything Boldy drops or is featured on. Glad he made it back from that accident.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Edit because of that car accident thing

Still not a fan of emcees that sound lethargic or heavily sedated

Last edited:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow didn't know that
He might've lived. I assumed he was dead because it sounded real bad and they said his parents had to fly in to be bedside. But I never followed up. I haven't seen him post in a long time either, so figured it was a wrap for dude.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He might've lived. I assumed he was dead because it sounded real bad and they said his parents had to fly in to be bedside. But I never followed up. I haven't seen him post in a long time either, so figured it was a wrap for dude.
Jesus :picard: