Arma 3: Life is everything GTA Online should be.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They're role playing, so you gotta obey by the rules. I personally don't like role playing because I would just start bussing my guns when somebody come at me sideways

I agree. I dont wanna to potentially play a prisoner or hostage. I can't get jiggy with that.

what next, they make a game where we gotta play slaves and work in the fields?? :heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk this game, this shyt is so fukking confusing. Can't even get past the prologue

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
lol, what's giving you trouble?
It's just too hardcore

like on the prologue this dude asking me set markers on map and shyt. talking about set the marker at 066, 159er

Sytia or whatever is 3 clicks away, mark it....

nikka what? :dahell:

And then while you're trying to figure it out. This a$$hole gets impatient and disrespects you :pacspit: fukking cac

I just need noob-friendly tutorial. Like I need rundown of this entire game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's just too hardcore

like on the prologue this dude asking me set markers on map and shyt. talking about set the marker at 066, 159er

Sytia or whatever is 3 clicks away, mark it....

nikka what? :dahell:

And then while you're trying to figure it out. This a$$hole gets impatient and disrespects you :pacspit: fukking cac

I just need noob-friendly tutorial. Like I need rundown of this entire game.
yep, that's Arma. you don't know how to read coordinates on a map? a "click" is a kilometer (1000 meters)

I think the main campaign is more straight forward. none of that shyt is that important unless you wanna get into the super-realistic military scenarios

just learn how to switch between stances, aim and fire a weapon, and manage inventory. that should be enough to get by in the more casual online modes, like Life and Wasteland

the editor is also a good way to learn the game

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
yep, that's Arma. you don't know how to read coordinates on a map? a "click" is a kilometer (1000 meters)

I think the main campaign is more straight forward. none of that shyt is that important unless you wanna get into the super-realistic military scenarios

just learn how to switch between stances, aim and fire a weapon, and manage inventory. that should be enough to get by in the more casual online modes, like Life and Wasteland

the editor is also a good way to learn the game
Bruh that Life shyt is confusing as hell too. I spawn in the middle of no where. No house no car and this racist dudes come at me talking about "white power" :mjlol:

shyt is lame as fukk you can't throw hands. I'll just stick to GTA Online fukk this extra shyt

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People do this roleplay shyt on GTA San andreas multiplayer too and samp probably has better support towards it.

shyt's lowkey fun as hell, i used to be in a gang on there and we used to roll like 20 people deep dropping nikkas and getting into it with the police department :mjlol: