Arma 3: Life is everything GTA Online should be.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the animations in Arma are designed to accommodate a military sim. I don't think it's fair to diss them when modders are trying to do something completely different with the game

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
the animations in Arma are designed to accommodate a military sim. I don't think it's fair to diss them when modders are trying to do something completely different with the game

Nah, the animations in unmodded Arma 3 are shyt as well, a lot of PC developers don't seem to give a shyt about animation or don't have the money to mo-cap.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nah, the animations in unmodded Arma 3 are shyt as well, a lot of PC developers don't seem to give a shyt about animation or don't have the money to mo-cap.
it depends what we're talking about. most games don't have stuff like all the different stances in Arma. but at the same time they don't bother with animations to open doors and shyt

anim_1.jpg

17w41d7b3grmdjpg.jpg

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
this is what I dont understand. no human controlled player is gonna willingly be a hostage. :wtf: is the fun in that?

They're role playing, so you gotta obey by the rules. I personally don't like role playing because I would just start bussing my guns when somebody come at me sideways