Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
My sisters got my mom hooked on this show. But she keeps symphatizing with the contestants being dismissed without much forethought and something superficial :pachaha:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You I peeped the bleached skin shyt. Shorty looks horrible.
bro when she said she was somali i was like :ohhh::damn:how she so light and full somali?? like and she from a hot state, ain't no way she's naturally that light brite. cause not for nothing somalis have really beautiful brown skin breh, shordie is a birrrrrd all those procedures, augmentations and her natural state woulda got her exactly what she's looking for.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
bro when she said she was somali i was like :ohhh::damn:how she so light and full somali?? like and she from a hot state, ain't no way she's naturally that light brite. cause not for nothing somalis have really beautiful brown skin breh, shordie is a birrrrrd all those procedures, augmentations and her natural state woulda got her exactly what she's looking for.

ethiopia / eritrea have them .. because it's hot (like italy) but not roasting hot.

even the fula and hausa girls in places like nigeria

:hubie:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I've seen lighter Somalians but shorty shyt don't look natural at all. She def look WAY older than her age and that's probably due to all of the shyt she's done to her skin.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I agree with a lot of what yall already said. The lineup was mid. The Somali chick is obese. I went to most of their IG's and wasn't really impressed, even with the slim singer.

The traveling stripper should've just stayed home if she was gone pop her own balloon every time because she didn't think they would like her jib. She was lowkey self promoting, a lot of them were.

The gameshow host dude was super corny.

The Wisconsin chick's accent was horrible but her body looked good.