Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think y’all are making this a bigger deal than it is. Dude said he was a dork. That’s it. There weren’t any chicks there that were on that same wave so it’s better that they declined as opposed to trying to date him for his money.

I’m sure he got some calls after the episode aired.

If you put Noah Lyles on here with his yu-gi-oh trading card wrist accessory the result would be the same. Fastest man in the world or not. you can’t make 2 different types like each other.

I just hate when people take those buzzwords and overuse them. It’s the “aesthetic”

He's a smart tether.

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Black women are dumb ass fukk when it comes to dating and it's destroying the Black community.

I have never been a red pill type dude but we can't continue to ignore the consequences Black women making dumbass dating choices.

Broken homes and more at risk your Black boys wreaking havoc.

I’ve met women that have literally said I’ve never met a good man in my life. Prob why hoe/prostitute culture has taken over. Lots of women online spreading that have a sex worker mindset. Leave the money on the table and I’ll act right for awhile.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And you never take a chick on vacation without getting the cheeks beforehand (or ya'll at least talked about it) :mjtf:

nope.

his mistake was taking her somewhere remote that she (alone) wanted to visit.

once you check for basic red flags and that you can get along you should be able to spend extended time together.

he should have taken her somewhere mainstream where there were plenty of things to do / distractions (incl. substitutes / repeats for missed events) just in case things went south.

somewhere were they could both feel comfortable separately.

i.e. caribbean, london, portugal (maybe).

and arguing with a women you just met back and forth? about what exactly?

dc.png

I even seen someone say she had post-trip clarity :mjlol:

the important thing is, is her distance a sign of some other red flags?

if it is not, then you just decide if you want to put up with it.

if not you bounce.

she seems a bit slow-ish and subdued (not high introspective tho). breh needs to know how to manage someone like that.

emotionally she might be the occasional dead zone, so you need to be secure in yourself.

if you are the emotional type and need repeat reassurance she ain't the type for you.

:hubie:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This isn't true..

Black women are attacted to intellectual Black men. Idk what show this is and yea it's a ton of sexy hamster brain bytches out here but there's a few that are attractive and smart and are into smart black dudes. Don't let this show or whatever it is fool you
Thank you.

Its so silly using this mess to generalise black women. This is a very small subset of black women. Hence why they're on this show.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Eric seem like a good dude…but he also seem like a try-hard. It’s hard to explain but I think he gonna be fighting an uphill battle keeping a woman despite how successful he is. Something is off about his energy. I can tell he be trying to flex too early and it backfires on him :patrice:

No need to be taking a girl to Europe 2 weeks into a relationship. You barely know her. :mjlol:

EDIT: Bro said he had a list of questions he asked her during the date and recorded meeting minutes of what happened during the date. Stop being weird and just let that shyt flow naturally :gucci:

Overseas trip in the getting to know faze is nuts:dead:

Like you said go with the flow, shawty was chillin no need to go above and beyond...Homie seem out of touch, wouldn't be surprised if he grew up privileged or been sheltered most his life...

And yeah shawty is gorgeous and handled herself well:ehh: