Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Spanish breh asked the first chick who would she pick based off looks :dahell::childplease: he ain’t from Harlem :dame:

Edit: she picked him but said he doesn’t have to be loud while he’s wearing bright red shoes in a all white outfit :dead:
Yeah and women need to be real. They have PREFERENCES just like men do.

That PR/Latino man was a preference to her.

Not sure how long distance relationships will work.

But why he asked that question....did he wanted more of an ego boost because he non black or has less African in him?? It's like he wanted more validation.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
lol show about to become trash :mjlol: it is going to be clout chasers, scammers, narcs and attention whores now. Heck, majority of the viral views are not coming from just Arlette;s channel
I know it was going down the wrong path when they had Pointer on there (dude who has social media channel and wears the same suit and man weave). That showed me they not really serious with it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's not her..

j3AEbJc.jpg

j7NbNwG.jpg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah and women need to be real. They have PREFERENCES just like men do.

That PR/Latino man was a preference to her.

Not sure how long distance relationships will work.

But why he asked that question....did he wanted more of an ego boost because he non black or has less African in him?? It's like he wanted more validation.
Eh, anyone who's seen this show enough knows that people often settle with their matchups. Like, it's clear who they're attracted to but that person popped their balloon for whatever reason and whoever is left is the one they end up "choosing". She was real specific with why she didn't like the other dudes so I don't think it was crazy for him to ask her picky ass if she was into him for real or just taking him cause he's the last one there.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah this episode was kinda wack. Also if she gonna have dusty looking men...she needs a longer line up instead of just 6.

She also did last girl wrong with only 3 men left. Some women would've walked out.
She'll probably bring her back to be in a female line up with a balloon.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Eh, anyone who's seen this show enough knows that people often settle with their matchups. Like, it's clear who they're attracted to but that person popped their balloon for whatever reason and whoever is left is the one they end up "choosing". She was real specific with why she didn't like the other dudes so I don't think it was crazy for him to ask her picky ass if she was into him for real or just taking him cause he's the last one there.

I agree. Granted, she couldve just been saying that shyt. But as we all know, if you aint a woman's first option you might as well be the worst option. Trey from the other episode (olive plaid pants) did right by asking his match the same question, because she more or less admitted she wasnt all THAT attracted to him. Saved him alot of time and headache.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I agree. Granted, she couldve just been saying that shyt. But as we all know, if you aint a woman's first option you might as well be the worst option. Trey from the other episode (olive plaid pants) did right by asking his match the same question, because she more or less admitted she wasnt all THAT attracted to him. Saved him alot of time and headache.
Yup. He asked it in the corniest way possible, but his head was in the right place.