Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
She curved him cause her DMs were popping :pachaha:
you guys got it all wrong. she's a competitor, to her not leaving with a man meant she failed in her objective. she is far worse than a lot of the other women. she's genuinely toxic. she never fukked with dude to any degree, she just didn't want to look undesirable. a majority of the men on there saw what i'm seeing now. she's not this feminine wife material chick, she displayed her bitter, cold nature in the interview.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
From the latest show I feel like the Dajon guy is going to learn the hard way about gold digging woman. He says he works in aviation but he is really a baggage handler(nothing wrong with that) but with the amount of men which many will have a bag , I feel like she is going to want to upgrade lol.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: I feel sorry for shot men :mjlol: you can almost guarantee no matter what height a female is, short dudes are getting their balloons popped first :mjlol:

I don't. It's their fault for going on there in the first place :yeshrug: they should already know that'll happen

Really, any man regardless of height who doesn't want to get (very) publicly rejected has no business on these shows

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
From the latest show I feel like the Dajon guy is going to learn the hard way about gold digging woman. He says he works in aviation but he is really a baggage handler(nothing wrong with that) but with the amount of men which many will have a bag , I feel like she is going to want to upgrade lol.
I wouldn’t be surprised.

Did you see the catch up episode? They appear to be the only successful match :mjlol:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Southwest Airlines baggers top out at 76k a year. That’s with no OT. I think Delta and AA pays as well. Shout out to the unions getting them dudes paid.
:salute:
United though.
:mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
the girl in the black after her, is BAD. that's my type. dark skin with dimples :noah: