Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Them boys were on something this episode. Wifey and I watched it.

The woman took everything in stride though and was very pleasant. I don’t think she went into petty mode.
:gladbron:
I could understand if she did though. Them dudes were out of pocket. Made you wonder. Who says your sense of style doesn’t fit with mine?
:dame:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Man them nikkas was hoes. I see why women acting the way they is with these lessers :hhh:

Bad lil brownskin jawn. Fit was coo it wasn't nothin crazy but nikkas talkin like fashionistas "I'd prefer darker toned girls to wear sum that contrasts their skin color... blah blah blah".... Them boys was insecure, first dude flat out said he feel like she'll beat him up... I know none of dem puts it down in the sheets, ho azz mfs. I see why they on a show like this. Scust

She kept it P tho, still found ways to compliment those goofies

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The one guy who talked about her skin tone and dress trains dogs on TikTok. His dog's name is Capri and she is so smart. I would actually be surprised if he dated BW.
I actually caught that and do share a preference of more saturated/vibrant colors, but I also really like that brown dress as well.

But on another note, its still catset! :hhh: