Are you trading in your current gen systems towards next gen?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I sold a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X towards it. The remaining PS4 Pro I’ll likely keep as games I wanna play are still being released. Keeping the Switch too.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Might as well. For me it's a wrap when for the old when I get a next gen console.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Like what? Outside of typical online gaming fukkery?:jbhmm: I setup the whole account so I see everything they play and they only play online with friends they know personally. I monitor the activity on my phone so I’m pretty on point with it. Being a tech guy & an idiot in youth got my parental control game stronger than most parents I know:pachaha:

That game is crazy tho I read an article how there’s literally 60-man dev teams making some of the games on there and it’s ridiculously lucrative. Like there’s legit businesses being built off the back of the Robux economy :mindblown:

I'm sure there's good stuff on there to balance it out but all I've heard is the game is a deep cesspool of sexual deviants, pedos and overall fakkitry. :yeshrug:

I may read more into it when I have time, and that may be just an exaggeration from people online but I've heard nothing good about this game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm keeping the GO4T. I sold my ps3 and i regret it.

good point...I was in a rush to trade in my PS3 early...then realized you couldn’t easily play downloaded movies on the X1 and PS4 initially...I thought PS4 would’ve had the same movie player interface the PS3 had and I could watch all my flicks on it but nope...had to hunt for a new PS3 slim cuz they were hard to find at the time...got one eventually at regular price and didn’t trade it in til both X1 and PS4 stopped being foolish and made it possible to watch downloaded shyt on their systems

the main thing I need to know is if all my current games will work well on the PS5...cuz I’d hate to trade it in then find out some games work flawlessly...some have issues and some don’t even work at all

I’m not getting an XSX anytime soon so I’m still keep my old X1Xs as media centers

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Trading in old consoles is pointless if you have multiple tv’s in the house. My PS4 Pro and Xbox One S are going in the room I setup for my nephew when he stays over.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
My PS4 Pro sounds like damn vacuum cleaner when I'm playing sometimes. I love it but at the same time, I can't wait to retire it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My PS4 Pro sounds like damn vacuum cleaner when I'm playing sometimes. I love it but at the same time, I can't wait to retire it.

damn that’s a good argument for trading it in...cuz if these PS4 pros die on me then I would’ve kept them for nothing...I already lost one that I can’t do shyt with...decisions decisions

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't sell them, but i rarely use them again. My ps3 is in my attic collecting dust, my xbox is in the garage collecting dust.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'm keeping the PS4 and move it to my bedroom and probably selling the 1X if I decide to cop the new SX.