Are you trading in your current gen systems towards next gen?

Daps
I think I will sell mines. I have limited shelf space in my room and I don't have anywhere else to put my Pro. I will sell it since the PS5 will work with my PS4 games and PSVR anyway.
PS5 will make them load faster too
The load times are annoying and I won't be able to play games on current gen consoles after experiencing the PS5's load times

Daps
Giving the Xbox to the kid when I upgrade so they can keep that Roblox shyt out my goddamn living room:hhh:

but I’ll probably trade in my launch day PS4 whenever I get the PS5 because that shyt is on life support and even after a fan replacement it still overheats regularly:huhldup:
my og ps4 sounds like it's about to take off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk...I have two 500M edition joints...I’m not gonna get a fair price for those if I trade them in and I don’t have the boxes they came in so I don’t think I’d get that great a price on ebay either

*edit*

I’m definitely keeping one...I’ll either trade-in the other one just to make space for the PS5 or maybe move it downstairs to replace the PS4 pro that died on me

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I was checking out gamestop last night and a ps4 pro was 175 and a switch lite was 125. Combine that with a likely trade in bonus closer to launch and i could probably get a PS5 for less than 100 :blessed:.

Could probably get more through Craigslist but with this covid situation I don't feel like bothering :hubie:
tried to tell u nikkas

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Definitely not trading my consoles in again. I regretted it last time.

Giving the Xbox to the kid when I upgrade so they can keep that Roblox shyt out my goddamn living room:hhh:

but I’ll probably trade in my launch day PS4 whenever I get the PS5 because that shyt is on life support and even after a fan replacement it still overheats regularly:huhldup:

Your kid is playing Roblox? :usure:

There's some suspect shyt going on with that game.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I will never trade in a Nintendo Console. The only one I have that doesn't work anymore is my GameCube. (It can't read discs) I mean I could trade in my XB1, but I honestly would rather give it to my little cousins tbh.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely not trading my consoles in again. I regretted it last time.

Your kid is playing Roblox? :usure:

There's some suspect shyt going on with that game.

Like what? Outside of typical online gaming fukkery?:jbhmm: I setup the whole account so I see everything they play and they only play online with friends they know personally. I monitor the activity on my phone so I’m pretty on point with it. Being a tech guy & an idiot in youth got my parental control game stronger than most parents I know:pachaha:

That game is crazy tho I read an article how there’s literally 60-man dev teams making some of the games on there and it’s ridiculously lucrative. Like there’s legit businesses being built off the back of the Robux economy :mindblown: