Are You scared of getting HIV?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you still having sex in those 3 years? if so why would you have sex with a questionable HIV status? I think that's the shyt that scares me most. Sure it's "hard" to get it but that doesn't mean it should be a secret or that people shouldn't be knowledgeable abut their health.

I have a close friend who has HIV and she never stopped fukking. New dudes, old dudes, just fukking. She said she told the dudes and they were still like :steviej: but still. People just don't give a fukk anymore. In one case she was fukking some dude who was fukking some other broad we knew. shyt like that just pisses me off.

Hah, I probably should have mentioned this but this was the only period in my life where I was religious about wearing condoms. Even dated a chick who had herpes for a bit cause I was having safe sex, so her having the herp didn't matter to me. As soon as I got tested and passed, condoms went back into the bushes.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Hah, I probably should have mentioned this but this was the only period in my life where I was religious about wearing condoms. Even dated a chick who had herpes for a bit cause I was having safe sex, so her having the herp didn't matter to me. As soon as I got tested and passed, condoms went back into the bushes.

Count your lucky starts that she told you Breh. A lot of chics would have "forgotten to mention it" or blamed it on you. :scusthov:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. I was I think 22 when I was going through a breakup and fukked this QUESTIONABLE bytch I picked up from a Filibertos at 2 am. Took her back to her hotel, fukked her, dipped. Came up on the clap about a week later. Got cured, but never got tested for AIDS cause I was sure I had it. I swear I walked around shook for like 3 years, scared I had the monster. I even stopped watching ER cause it seemed like every time I caught an episode, it was an AIDS episode and god was trying to tell me to go get tested (:aicmon: i know). So one night I'm at home just looking shyt up and I come across a study of the seroconversion rate of Sub-Saharan African couples where one person has HIV and the other doesn't. I don't remember the exact stat, but after 6 months I think the seroconversion rate was something like 8%. That's when I knew I was good. Got tested, passed, huge weight off my shoulders.

:whew:

You caught the clap with a condom on or was this a rawdog situation

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's messed up?imagine if it was easy to catch as we first assumed.half the black race would be bodied probably cause of people who don't a give a fukk.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
even without a condom, it's extremely difficult to contract HIV through man/woman intercourse if you're a guy. much easier for a woman to get it if she fukks a dude raw who releases his infected semen inside of her.

but there's a good reason why the HIV rate is so high in the gay community. and it's not because gay people have more sex than straight people:steviej:

which leads me to the question i've always wondered of how magic johnson got HIV:mjpls:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you still having sex in those 3 years? if so why would you have sex with a questionable HIV status? I think that's the shyt that scares me most. Sure it's "hard" to get it but that doesn't mean it should be a secret or that people shouldn't be knowledgeable abut their health.

I have a close friend who has HIV and she never stopped fukking. New dudes, old dudes, just fukking. She said she told the dudes and they were still like :steviej: but still. People just don't give a fukk anymore. In one case she was fukking some dude who was fukking some other broad we knew. shyt like that just pisses me off.
Damn :weirdo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's messed up?imagine if it was easy to catch as we first assumed.half the black race would be bodied probably cause of people who don't a give a fukk.

Things are different now. No one is really dropping dead from HIV/AIDS because the medication today is better than it was before. I mean in the last 10 years or so it went from having to take 5-6 pills to just need to take 1. People are living with HIV/AIDS for a LONG time. Like I said before my friend is HIV positive and her doctor told her the worse thing that will happen is that you'll have to use protection to have sex for the rest of your life.

That shyt is scary to me too because if a mother reproduces then that baby may have it and have it forever and you just create generations of disease. Pharmaceutical companies :eat:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things are different now. No one is really dropping dead from HIV/AIDS because the medication today is better than it was before. I mean in the last 10 years or so it went from having to take 5-6 pills to just need to take 1. People are living with HIV/AIDS for a LONG time. Like I said before my friend is HIV positive and her doctor told her the worse thing that will happen is that you'll have to use protection to have sex for the rest of your life.

That shyt is scary to me too because if a mother reproduces then that baby may have it and have it forever and you just create generations of disease. Pharmaceutical companies :eat:

There's actually very very little chance of a mother passing it onto her children nowadays (at least in America). Something about the placenta and a drug cocktail or something.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I didn't think I was until I fukked this chick a few months ago. Was stressed the fukk out, scared to get tested 'cause they'd say I had it, cringing when I saw Magic Johnson on tv. :heh:

Then I met this chick so I kinda had to go get tested before we winded up fukking. Just found out I'm clean. :whew:

Get tested, brehs.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I used to ask teachers in junior high, "can you spell HIV?"

They'd respond yes.

Then to be sure, I'd ask, "are you positive?"

They'd chuckle and tell me to go outside with the other kids at recess.