The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Can someone verify this? :ld:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

"The chances of infection from a woman to a man per one sexual act is 1 in 8000. It is very rare for this type of transmission to take place, in fact many doctors feel it is virtually impossible unless there is a visibly open BLEEDING cut on the part of both partners. 1-in-8,000 means that it takes an AVERAGE of 8,000 contacts with an HIV-positive female for an HIV-negative male to get HIV. "

Don't be scared mane :myman: Get out there and get it in before you settle down.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
1-in-8,000 means that it takes an AVERAGE of 8,000 contacts with an HIV-positive female for an HIV-negative male to get HIV. "

It actually means 1 in 8,000 for every occurence. Which is even rarer than the example that you propose.

I can have sex with an HIV positive female 100,000,000,000,000 times and each time we have sex there will always be a 1 in 8,000 chance of transmission. Having sex with her repeatedly does not change that 1 in 8,000. Translation: So it would be like rolling a dice with 8,000 sides with only one saying "HIV" every time you have sex. Having sex 100,000,000 times does not change the 8,000 sided dice or your chances of rolling HIV.

I personally wouldn't want to roll that dice. :skip:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, so nikkas in here smashing chicks with HIV raw? nikkas in here spreading diseases and using stats from Google to justify it. :laff:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Wait, so nikkas in here smashing chicks with HIV raw? nikkas in here spreading diseases and using stats from Google to justify it. :laff:

nikkas in here are talking science. Not justifying smashing chics raw with HIV. At least I'm not. Always wrap it up.

Though I'd imagine one or two might misuse this information :bryan:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

naw but if u ever did, the possibility of getting HIV is extremely low to the point u shouldn't even be worried unless u smashing her in the booty

i see those scare tactics they use on students growing up worked on a lot of u dudes...probably thought everybody in the classroom had a STD :bryan:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw but if u ever did, the possibility of getting HIV is extremely low to the point u shouldn't even be worried unless u smashing her in the booty

i see those scare tactics they use on students growing up worked on a lot of u dudes...probably thought everybody in the classroom had a STD :bryan:

Well if you smashing chicks with HIV then you lost already. :bryan:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to be scared of that shyt in my wilder days. Did some research, found out how hard it is for a man to contract it from a woman, stopped worrying.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's precisely why I don't worry about it. Now HPV and herpes, HIGHLY communicable. Those got me shook

Pretty much. I was I think 22 when I was going through a breakup and fukked this QUESTIONABLE bytch I picked up from a Filibertos at 2 am. Took her back to her hotel, fukked her, dipped. Came up on the clap about a week later. Got cured, but never got tested for AIDS cause I was sure I had it. I swear I walked around shook for like 3 years, scared I had the monster. I even stopped watching ER cause it seemed like every time I caught an episode, it was an AIDS episode and god was trying to tell me to go get tested (:aicmon: i know). So one night I'm at home just looking shyt up and I come across a study of the seroconversion rate of Sub-Saharan African couples where one person has HIV and the other doesn't. I don't remember the exact stat, but after 6 months I think the seroconversion rate was something like 8%. That's when I knew I was good. Got tested, passed, huge weight off my shoulders.

:whew:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. I was I think 22 when I was going through a breakup and fukked this QUESTIONABLE bytch I picked up from a Filibertos at 2 am. Took her back to her hotel, fukked her, dipped. Came up on the clap about a week later. Got cured, but never got tested for AIDS cause I was sure I had it. I swear I walked around shook for like 3 years, scared I had the monster. I even stopped watching ER cause it seemed like every time I caught an episode, it was an AIDS episode and god was trying to tell me to go get tested (:aicmon: i know). So one night I'm at home just looking shyt up and I come across a study of the seroconversion rate of Sub-Saharan African couples where one person has HIV and the other doesn't. I don't remember the exact stat, but after 6 months I think the seroconversion rate was something like 8%. That's when I knew I was good. Got tested, passed, huge weight off my shoulders.

:whew:

Were you still having sex in those 3 years? if so why would you have sex with a questionable HIV status? I think that's the shyt that scares me most. Sure it's "hard" to get it but that doesn't mean it should be a secret or that people shouldn't be knowledgeable abut their health.

I have a close friend who has HIV and she never stopped fukking. New dudes, old dudes, just fukking. She said she told the dudes and they were still like :steviej: but still. People just don't give a fukk anymore. In one case she was fukking some dude who was fukking some other broad we knew. shyt like that just pisses me off.