Are You scared of getting HIV?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Black People have the highest rates of contracting HIV. What that being said, if you are scared of HIV why would you ever have unprotected sex with a Black Person? :mjpls:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yea let me fukk white chicks unprotected and discover that there are more stds than HIV.

Smarten up dumbass.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I'm More Scared of being overweight and unhealthy than getting HIV/AIDS

When dealing with Black and Latino chicks because that's all i fool around with I make it a priority to find out about there past relationships and they children if they have any fathers..

I know they will lie, so i can of play around the question till they fuk up and then i know if i'm going to fuk or walk away..when i find out her ex or past relationship dealt with jail birds or drug dealers i easy mike jackson out of there way and i don't care how big the azz or titz are

mowtown25moonwalk.gif

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
I'll put money on OP being a white 17 yr old pimple faced geek from Montana

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm More Scared of being overweight and unhealthy than getting HIV/AIDS

When dealing with Black and Latino chicks because that's all i fool around with I make it a priority to find out about there past relationships and they children if they have any fathers..

I know they will lie, so i can of play around the question till they fuk up and then i know if i'm going to fuk or walk away..when i find out her ex or past relationship dealt with jail birds or drug dealers i easy mike jackson out of there way and i don't care how big the azz or titz are

mowtown25moonwalk.gif
*ab-libs*
Do think twice
mj5.gif

Do think twice
mj6.gif

Wooooooooooo
mj7.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm more scared of contracting herpes(no offense to the 20% of this site that has that disease) because it would be hard to fukk a chick or holler if she sees that you have sores on ya lips..but with HIV you can get away with it..

She won't know you that you have aids:manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
naw I keep my standards up high when I go raw in women...its well known a certain demographic accounts for most of new HIV statistics

I also don't smash women in the booty cause that's where HIV thrives. I only smash in the vagina where its almost impossible to get it from woman to man. 95% of men that get HIV are gay or drug users that shared needles.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
naw I keep my standards up high when I go raw in women...its well known a certain demographic accounts for most of new HIV statistics

I also don't smash women in the booty cause that's where HIV thrives. I only smash in the vagina where its almost impossible to get it from woman to man. 95% of men that get HIV are gay or drug users that shared needles.

:aicmon:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Can someone verify this? :ld:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2