Are you scared for the next direction of GTA

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
but what about those that just want to pick up a controller and play the game without y'all? build all that same shyt tho

see that's why people are wary of the online aspect. it's not that they did online. it's that they completely said fukk single player the day it launched. they said fukk dlc which is a gta staple. full dlc that you could buy on a separate disc if you needed to. two of them. skip to 5, and we don't even get one. but the real slap in the face, is that we don't get anything from the online aspect of the game. they couldn't program in some new guns, cars, side missions, property, nothing? not a one?

so yes they'll have a single player. i have no doubt it'll be a good playthrough and good story. i have no doubt it'll be on the leading edge of all open world games, like always. i just feel like single player will be shortchanged again, probably more. i can easily see micro transactions making their way over to single player. you don't make a billion dollars and go backwards. we'll never get the same old gta again
It’s really not that hard to make money
That kinda the point of playing these kinda games , you gotta earn those jetpacks ,fast cars , gotta put the work in ,can’t expect stuff to get handed to you

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I wouldn't say I'm scared for the direction of GTA, but I'm not a fan of how they abandoned single-player DLC and made GTA online a priority. I hope they don't do this w/GTA VI.

Rockstar has been making classics for nearly 20 yrs starting with GTA & Max Payne series then again w/RDR. With all these remasters they make on PS4, I don't understand why we can't get remakes of RDR ,MP2, & GTA IV.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It’s really not that hard to make money
That kinda the point of playing these kinda games , you gotta earn those jetpacks ,fast cars , gotta put the work in ,can’t expect stuff to get handed to you
and what if i don't want to involve myself in any of that online shyt... what if i want to grind in single player for them? we didn't even get the option cause they never bothered to move any of the new stuff to single player..

all i'm saying is, i bet they won't next time either

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The worlds of GTA has been lacking for more than 2 games and people are not mentioning it.

Compared to games like Watch Dogs 2 there need to be more interactions from NPC more buildings neighborhoods need to have a feeling too it.

The bigger doesn’t mean the better and GTA V world was so ass worst in decades

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The worlds of GTA has been lacking for more than 2 games and people are not mentioning it.

Compared to games like Watch Dogs 2 there need to be more interactions from NPC more buildings neighborhoods need to have a feeling too it.

The bigger doesn’t mean the better and GTA V world was so ass worst in decades
They really need to focus on NPC
Make it similar to skyrim

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Online is fukking boring unless you with your boys. In my case, my nikkas like to repeat the same missions to earn RP & Cash so that made my experience even worse.

I've always preferred single player over it personally. GTA isn't must have for me though so if they make online their main priority, oh well :yeshrug:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Online is fukking boring unless you with your boys. In my case, my nikkas like to repeat the same missions to earn RP & Cash so that made my experience even worse.

I've always preferred single player over it personally. GTA isn't must have for me though so if they make online their main priority, oh well :yeshrug:
I just hide out in the buildings and let off the machine gun and use the jet pack to jump from location to location