Are you scared for the next direction of GTA

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Very scared especially after GTA 5 lackluster story mode(single player seemed like it lacked ambition) and the extreme focus online. When GTA 4 was around we all said we miss GTA SA and that GTA 4 got dull well GTA 5 makes me miss IV at least the storyline. RDR 2 hasn't even interested me at all. And this NEVER happens with me when it comes to an R game especially an open world R game. Rockstar needs to bring back Bully or Manhunt to make things interesting.
Same way here :ld:

Don’t get me wrong l LOVED the last game , I’m just not hyped over this one , I think it’ll change once I play though

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Truth is. The entire game needs to be 100% online only. Zero offline. It needs to be a living and breathing world thats always on. even when you're asleep your character lives and does things that you normally do on the daily basis when you play the game. it takes a hit from 2k's VIP...or Forza's AI driver where it recorded how you drove when you were playing the game and used that data to create a CPU version of you when you were offline. this way its always on and the world doesnt have to stop when you stop.

This way you can include an over arching story into the online mode. But the story would have to be controllable by us players meaning. You can start off a bad guy and turn good. you can start off good and turn bad. or some where inbetween. and doing so will affect the story arc. This happens in those huge pc games like eve online or elite dangerous. But it can be done a bit tighter in the next GTA.

I also need destructible buildings. and buildings that can catch on fire, etc.

WE need real estate we can make money off of.

But an always online GTA with a US sized map at worse and World map at best. is whats needed. you have that large of a map you need people to fill it up. which is why it needs to be online all the time. and you can add NPC's as well. Every store is robbable(lol) every bank too. but this also means they have to make real life hard to pull this stuff off. cops, swat, ATF, DEA, FBI have to be in that A... real quick when they catch you doing something big or having a pattern of doing it.

forget bounties. You rob multiple liquor stores and you aint masked up. other players can go in their and get your most wanted photo, run up on you and take you in to the cops for a reward(has to be a good reward worth the hassle. the bigger the criminal the bigger the reward.) you catch a crime boss moving heavy weight, state to state. you get paid the big bucks and can get a job at FIB with a nice salary. or of course you can off the dude and try to take his stuff since his crew might be in disarray. your choice. good guy. or bad.

The stock market has to be in the online version. and stocks move according to things happening in the real world.

a lot of cars being blown up and replaced. morris mutual stock should skyrocket.

people playing it safe and not blowing up people's cars as much and the stock should tank.

You should be able to steal anyone's ride. no matter how luxurious it is. The higher price the car, the odds you will get caught by the cops or the feds trying to bust up a car ring. They might even be setting you up at the drop off spot. you never know.
nikka get the fukk out. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Truth is. The entire game needs to be 100% online only. Zero offline. It needs to be a living and breathing world thats always on. even when you're asleep your character lives and does things that you normally do on the daily basis when you play the game. it takes a hit from 2k's VIP...or Forza's AI driver where it recorded how you drove when you were playing the game and used that data to create a CPU version of you when you were offline. this way its always on and the world doesnt have to stop when you stop.

This way you can include an over arching story into the online mode. But the story would have to be controllable by us players meaning. You can start off a bad guy and turn good. you can start off good and turn bad. or some where inbetween. and doing so will affect the story arc. This happens in those huge pc games like eve online or elite dangerous. But it can be done a bit tighter in the next GTA.

But an always online GTA with a US sized map at worse and World map at best. is whats needed. you have that large of a map you need people to fill it up. which is why it needs to be online all the time. and you can add NPC's as well. Every store is robbable(lol) every bank too. but this also means they have to make real life hard to pull this stuff off. cops, swat, ATF, DEA, FBI have to be in that A... real quick when they catch you doing something big or having a pattern of doing it.

forget bounties. You rob multiple liquor stores and you aint masked up. other players can go in their and get your most wanted photo, run up on you and take you in to the cops for a reward(has to be a good reward worth the hassle. the bigger the criminal the bigger the reward.) you catch a crime boss moving heavy weight, state to state. you get paid the big bucks and can get a job at FIB with a nice salary. or of course you can off the dude and try to take his stuff since his crew might be in disarray. your choice. good guy. or bad.

The stock market has to be in the online version. and stocks move according to things happening in the real world.

a lot of cars being blown up and replaced. morris mutual stock should skyrocket.

people playing it safe and not blowing up people's cars as much and the stock should tank.

You should be able to steal anyone's ride. no matter how luxurious it is. The higher price the car, the odds you will get caught by the cops or the feds trying to bust up a car ring. They might even be setting you up at the drop off spot. you never know.

This shyt is ruining gaming

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Online is the only thing I fear. They dumped all their manpower, ideas, updates, features and money into online. Can’t blame them since it’s made record numbers. But there is no way in hell, they turn away from that.

So while I can see another single player. I can definitely see it being the half ass step child of what online gets. And just go ahead and sign into online today. Horrible horrible farming, loot box, pay to win experience.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Online is the only thing I fear. They dumped all their manpower, ideas, updates, features and money into online. Can’t blame them since it’s made record numbers. But there is no way in hell, they turn away from that.

So while I can see another single player. I can definitely see it being the half ass step child of what online gets. And just go ahead and sign into online today. Horrible horrible farming, loot box, pay to win experience.
I’ve never paid for any loot boxes and I have the jetpack , bunker , facility :yeshrug:

You just gotta grind when it’s double XP/ cash day

You could make $500,000 in 30-40 mins easily
And some CEOs know all the glitches for the bank heists and you could EAT quick by doing those , I’ll admit it’s a grind when you start from the beginning but once got stuff up and running the money comes

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

:gucci:

You know what you just described?

Real life, nikka.

You know, you could just go outside, right?
VY2wmdR.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’ve never paid for any loot boxes and I have the jetpack , bunker , facility :yeshrug:

You just gotta grind when it’s double XP/ cash day

You could make $500,000 in 30-40 mins easily
And some CEOs know all the glitches for the bank heists and you could EAT quick by doing those , I’ll admit it’s a grind when you start from the beginning but once got stuff up and running the money comes
but what about those that just want to pick up a controller and play the game without y'all? build all that same shyt tho

see that's why people are wary of the online aspect. it's not that they did online. it's that they completely said fukk single player the day it launched. they said fukk dlc which is a gta staple. full dlc that you could buy on a separate disc if you needed to. two of them. skip to 5, and we don't even get one. but the real slap in the face, is that we don't get anything from the online aspect of the game. they couldn't program in some new guns, cars, side missions, property, nothing? not a one?

so yes they'll have a single player. i have no doubt it'll be a good playthrough and good story. i have no doubt it'll be on the leading edge of all open world games, like always. i just feel like single player will be shortchanged again, probably more. i can easily see micro transactions making their way over to single player. you don't make a billion dollars and go backwards. we'll never get the same old gta again

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Nooooooooo

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

A lot of this stuff won't work due to time and technical limitations. Plus the overall GTA community is very toxic and ruins a lot of potential for online.

but what about those that just want to pick up a controller and play the game without y'all? build all that same shyt tho

see that's why people are wary of the online aspect. it's not that they did online. it's that they completely said fukk single player the day it launched. they said fukk dlc which is a gta staple. full dlc that you could buy on a separate disc if you needed to. two of them. skip to 5, and we don't even get one. but the real slap in the face, is that we don't get anything from the online aspect of the game. they couldn't program in some new guns, cars, side missions, property, nothing? not a one?

so yes they'll have a single player. i have no doubt it'll be a good playthrough and good story. i have no doubt it'll be on the leading edge of all open world games, like always. i just feel like single player will be shortchanged again, probably more. i can easily see micro transactions making their way over to single player. you don't make a billion dollars and go backwards. we'll never get the same old gta again

Rockstar was supposed to release 3 story DLC's for GTA V but they scrapped the DLC's and put the content into different GTA Online content releases.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They need to really focus NPC interaction with the next game

I also think they should make it more RPG based