Are you scared for the next direction of GTA

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they don't go all out and make it some online only bullshyt. I thought GTA Online was garbage not in concept but execution. It's just not the same playing with randoms as opposed to tightly designed missions and open world shenanigans. The load times were atrocious to top it off.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I hope they don't go all out and make it some online only bullshyt. I thought GTA Online was garbage not in concept but execution. It's just not the same playing with randoms as opposed to tightly designed missions and open world shenanigans. The load times were atrocious to top it off.
I don’t think they’ll make GTA online only

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
GTA Online might as well become a subscription based service to bring in more racks:wow:. The only folks that want single player content are crazy people that got legit pissed when PS2 brought in online play:francis:
Yeah I don’t care for single player at all
I kinda wish there was a option to wipe it out from my hard drive and keep the online

llt23

All Star
Daps
Its wild with that online shyt. I only play single player. One day I went to boot up my game and my shyt got hacked from Poland :dwillhuh:

I dont even have a simple password or whatever. Just shows how much people fiend to play that online mode. Dudes went in hard to get my rockstar account. Meanwhile I dont even want an online account to play my single player game :beli:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Not really, after finishing V I came to the conclusion I was never really a GTA fan. Vice City and San Andreas we’re fun cause it appeals to children. But IV was and will always be my favorite cause they nailed NYC to the smallest detail. So I don’t really care for the series that much or I’ve grown out of it, but if they ever go back to Liberty City I’m probably there day one.