Are you returning the money back to police?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Those bills are probably marked and tracked anyway
I came in here to say this.

Some financial institutions like Brinks and Wells Fargo occasionally copy the serial numbers down on those bills, so if they are stolen and come up somewhere it's easier for them to try to track them.

Still seems like a long shot to me, but I've seen stories and you don't want to be that one person they make an example of.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For you scared nikkas, when in life have y’all ever heard about someone getting caught for not turning in the money? This has happened plenty of times and mfs have been on camera and everything grabbing the money :mjlol:

I wouldn’t turn in a penny, fukk em and write that shyt off :camby:

The mfs that fukked up and dropped the money getting fired regardless so I wouldn’t feel a bit of guilt....

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wouldn't turn over a dime. Actually now that im readint the story i probably would turn over a small portion just cause i know th ey have my license plate. But i would say thats all i have. Then after that I would keep it for probably bout a year in case they came knocking on my door. After the year is up................. :shaq:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is my only worry. But like somebody else said, if I’m not gonna spend it I’m not picking it up in the first place

I used to work at a bank. They do not track money unless its "bait" money. When moving cash from place to place it is not practical to track every note. They should not return shyt :troll:

Nice Stimulus for residents.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i would return parts of it , like if i took 2k , i would return 200 and say thats all i got.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a couple people that work at banks. I would ask them questions to see if that money is truly marked and could jam me up if I tried using it. If not I ain’t returning shyt. If so, I still wouldn’t return shyt. I would just utilize my other connections to make sure I would be good :mjpls:.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I'm not returning anything. At most a small amount. I'm taking that cash and doing a double conversion.

If I pick up $10k, I'll return $1k. Take $9k to Nigeria, change to the local currency (Naira) on the black market then change back to dollars a few days later. I'll lose some value but it's house money anyway.

Best part is that you don't have to declare any money over $10k when going through customs.

Anything else I'll sit on.