Are you returning the money back to police?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Those bills are probably marked and tracked anyway
That was my thought, they would red flag that shyt in a millisecond

I wouldn't have returned it tho I always limit my interactions with police they'll probably think I stole it, I would of left it alone:hubie:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Those bills are probably marked and tracked anyway

That's what offer up and craigslist is for.

Food trucks, farmers markets, outdoor recreational concerts/activities and local community events. Use cash for that.

And most ethnic businesses that accept cash only... if you're smart with it... there's so many things you can do to convert that money into legit money or barter for business.

:ohlawd:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
How do you know this brother didn’t do that? He could’ve returned half and did the photo op to get the trail off with the feds:manny:

:rudy:The fact that this "brother" let the police to use him for a photo op told me all I needed to know about his disposition. :mjpls:

"As of Thursday morning, six people had returned about $4,400 in loose bills that flew off the truck when its side door came open Tuesday night, according to Dunwoody police. That’s only a fraction of the more than 50 people police think took advantage of the “cash storm.”

And it’s a drop in the bucket compared to the estimated $175,000 missing from the GardaWorld truck."

"Randrell Lewis returned $2,100 :mjlol:he took on Wednesday afternoon. He told Channel 2 Action News his conscience got the best of him.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s ‘finders keepers,’” he said. “Once you know that it belonged to someone, you can’t really keep it.”

LOCAL UPDATE: $4K returned to police after cash spills from armored truck on I-285

full
cash%20returned.JPG